MLHS A.Peteielli on Kadri,Levio,Biggs & could Orr beat up Domi?

Vintage Leaf Memories

Jan 7, 2013
Caught my attention during our chat with Anthony that he cited Grabovski as the "toughest" Leaf. Not the first name that usually jumps to mind but he made some good points in that regard...

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
Caught my attention during our chat with Anthony that he cited Grabovski as the "toughest" Leaf. Not the first name that usually jumps to mind but he made some good points in that regard...

Can't think of another present-era Leaf who would get up after being given a concussion by being driven head-first into the boards by Chara's elbow, and score two goals.

I'm sympathetic to this view.

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
IMHO Domi would beat anyone of the tough guys we have now. He was always a small guy but it did not stop him.

i love Anthony's answer of Grabo being the toughest Leaf. Funny thing is when i asked Matt Nichol that same question, earlier this year he answered Mat Stajan was the toughest leaf he trained.

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
I don't think there is a player in the league who could have beaten Domi during his prime years. They don't make many like him.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Domi would completely destroy Orr. And he even could play when no one was up for a fight which really puts him worlds ahead of Orr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad