MLBtv Questions

Sep 19, 2008
Most season ticket holders get it for free now which is cool

The only problem is the local team you have season tickets to is probably blacked out :laugh:

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Anyone know if there's a way to decrease the video quality on an IPad? I cant find a settings icon anywhere. I have the auto high quality turned off but don't know if there's a way to choose from high, medium, low quality like on a laptop.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
all season ticket holders get it by default

That being said you can't block the ads that play between innings which is stupid

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Here’s a heads up for anyone who may have been as dumb as me. I never really bother checking the price of the auto renew but for whatever reason I did today because someone asked me what mlbtv cost. I was surprised to see I was charged 143 and not 118. I then went back and checked emails back to 2015 and see I’ve been running 25$ high for 4 years...the reason? Evidently anyone who was on autorenew prior to the lawsuit that lowered the priced in 2016 never had their price lowered “due to a bug”. The rep told me I should have seen numerous alerts about this in 2016 but I never remember seeing a thing. They gave me the 25$ back for this year but weren’t too receptive to my request to get it back refunded for the previous 3 seasons. If you were on autorenew prior to 2016 you may want to check this

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
They have ads in MLB tv? I always get the same fricking highlights from random games inbetween innings. Two years in a row of the same plays.

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The name of this package is MLB Extra Innings. MLB.TV comes free with it.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Ha. One of my campers when I was an overnight counselor gave me their info like 10 years ago that I distributed to 7-8 people and we all used it for 4-5 years before he finally stopped paying.

For the most part they have no way of knowing.

Sep 19, 2008
Ha. One of my campers when I was an overnight counselor gave me their info like 10 years ago that I distributed to 7-8 people and we all used it for 4-5 years before he finally stopped paying.

For the most part they have no way of knowing.

They're cracking down more on people who use VPNs and shared accounts and things like that. They know.

tank44

Feb 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
In 2016, used it on my phone and my AppleTV no problem. Tenant used it on his AppleTV, no problem. But last year, he used my login on his phone (AT&T) and T-Mobile flagged my account and canceled the MLB.TV subscription.

This happened to me last year. Signed up with a Tmobile deal and used it on my work AT&S phone and then it was immediately cut off. Trying this year with the watching this on either a WiFi only phone, Roku or XBox.

I understand they are cracking down on VPNs or geo location changes. But for me sometimes it just works, and sometimes it doesnt to watch my local team.

Reactions: Roman Fell

geisterpanthers

Feb 7, 2018
Germany
very annoying are those highlights in between innings. it's extremely repetitive, also for me some guy yelling after a HR for the ages really takes me out of my vibe when watching a lazy Sunday afternoon game e.g.. And has anybody of those guys heard of baseball naps, how are they going to work when you got announcers yelling all over the place between each inning.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
it seems to depend on which app you're using whether you see highlights.

i see the same few commercials on my xbox and fire stick:

- take a dump in a box and mail it to someone
- buy this razor and shave your entire body for all we care
- "oh no, junior left his lego on the floor and now i'm going to spill this lime green juice all over everything!"

Sep 19, 2008
very annoying are those highlights in between innings. it's extremely repetitive, also for me some guy yelling after a HR for the ages really takes me out of my vibe when watching a lazy Sunday afternoon game e.g.. And has anybody of those guys heard of baseball naps, how are they going to work when you got announcers yelling all over the place between each inning.
you can block em on pc

g3OhxzE.png

g3OhxzE

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I personally love the Felix perfect game call and the Bartolo HR. I now know all the calls and when bored, join in :laugh:

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
it's one of those colon cancer screenings where they send a box to your house, you shit in it somehow and send it on its way. the commercial features a talking box helping someone find their glasses(?) so that they can "take the test".

Reactions: Roman Fell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->