OT: MLB Thread XVIII: Mets Mired in Mediocrity; Youthful Yanks Unyielding

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The good news as far as Collins goes is he's not going to be back next year. I've been told by someone who works media in Las Vegas that Lopez who will most likely be the manager next year promoted from AAA is not exactly the most comfortable media guy so I'm not so sure how long he's going to last in New York. He was described to me as being Matt Williams like

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
saYPbli3EU.gif

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
As a Yankees fan who revels in the Pain of the Met Fan even I almost feel bad. Such a cluster**** going on in Queens with how they deal with personnel.

In terms or embarrassment for fans I would say:

Knicks>>>Mets>>>>>>>>Jets

Glad that as a kid my older brother chose the **** ups when he had a choice so I was left with the good ones lol

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
As a Yankees fan who revels in the Pain of the Met Fan even I almost feel bad. Such a cluster**** going on in Queens with how they deal with personnel.

In terms or embarrassment for fans I would say:

Knicks>>>Mets>>>>>>>>Jets

Glad that as a kid my older brother chose the **** ups when he had a choice so I was left with the good ones lol

The Jets are definitely in a worse spot than the Mets right now. I think we can all agree though the Knicks are the biggest dumpster fire of them all.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The good news as far as Collins goes is he's not going to be back next year. I've been told by someone who works media in Las Vegas that Lopez who will most likely be the manager next year promoted from AAA is not exactly the most comfortable media guy so I'm not so sure how long he's going to last in New York. He was described to me as being Matt Williams like
Your first sentence about good news is completely contradicted by your last one.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
The Jets are definitely in a worse spot than the Mets right now. I think we can all agree though the Knicks are the biggest dumpster fire of them all.

Jets are definitely in a worse spot as far as competing, the Mets have the youth and talent to turn it around very quickly, but in terms of embarrassing moves I think the Mets are superiorly inferior. That could be because it's the NFL offseason and the Jets' debacles are farther removed from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad