OT: MLB Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Mets score 3 in the top of the first and Eickhoff says hold my beer.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
One thing about Lindor's absence which will sting for sure is his defense. Yeah his offense has been spotty at best but IMO, he's probably the best defensive SS I've ever seen in a Met uniform and that includes Reyes, Harrelson, Ordonez or anyone else you can think of that I haven't.

Hopefully we can withstand his absence withought too many skid marks along the way.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
This team is insufferable. It’s the same season every season seemingly. Everyone gets injured. Team cannot play defense and is bone headed

Reactions: mas0764

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Mets pulling Mets antics tonight. Go up 3-0...go down 7-3 with a comedy of errors. Come back and tie it up at 7. Go down 8-7 and than McCann hits a clutch 2 run ding dong and now we head to the top of the 9th with a one run lead.

I'd like to get at least one or two more runs so that we don't need Diaz to protect a one run lead but whatever...I'll take whatever I can get. Let's finish this sucker off!

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Total bizarro world game tonight. You just knew that Winker was going to tie it up when Mets didn't walk him and face some dude Greenway. And that's exactly what happens.

Friggen Diaz drives me to drink everytime he comes in. So talented yet so volatile at same time....ugh.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I'm sorry but even with a 10-9 lead, you just know the Reds are going to score at least one run here versus some reliever I never heard of. Would be a miracle if we held on and won it here in the 10th. One of the wildest crazy games in recent memory for sure.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Cannot believe we got out of that with just one run scoring for the Reds. Man oh man...this game is getting me exhausted....my lord!

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
You just knew this wasn't going to go down easy...15-11 now...one out and 2 men on and Castellanos up. My lord...I've drank more on a Monday than I can ever recall. Friggen this team drives me nuts and to drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad