OT: MLB Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Clint Frazier has the IQ of a rock.How the hell do you get forced out there?Get your head outta your ass kid
I find this Yankee team very unlikeable. So many dumb, injury prone and/or talentless players. Ford and Wade have to be two of the most worthless players in the league.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Gary: McCann up with a runner in scoring position let’s see if he can bring a run home *snortle*

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Tough, that pitch Castro made to the guy who singles to put runner on the corners, that was a good pitch. Dude just poked it out into right. Nothing you can do about that.

Had we been able to find a couple of those hits, probably would have been a win. Tough though because Peterson did so well against Glasnow.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Jarred Kelenic's first hit was a 2-run homer last night. Went 3 for 4 with 3 RBI.

This Kelenic for Diaz/Canoe trade is going to be the equivalent or very close I predict, to the Rangers bird brained trading of Rick Middleton for Ken Hodge John Ferguson made back in the mid-70's.

Don't get me wrong, Mets have made some horrific deals over the years and so it's going to take some time for this Kelenic to Seattle move to peculate, but I get the sense that when we look back on this even 5 years from now, it's going to look alot more terrible than it looks like right now....uggghhh!!

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Just hope we have a highlight of Diaz recording the final out to win the World Series. Would take some of the sting off.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Man Lucchesi f***ing blows. Biggest disappointment for me along with McCann. He has been absolutely awful.

If we lose this game that would be two games lost where we had the lead on superior pitching and blew it. f*** this. Need to get Carrasco back ASAP and send Lucchesi to the moon.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Man Lucchesi f***ing blows. Biggest disappointment for me along with McCann. He has been absolutely awful.

If we lose this game that would be two games lost where we had the lead on superior pitching and blew it. f*** this. Need to get Carrasco back ASAP and send Lucchesi to the moon.

Agreed. I think they need to shoot him to the moon now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad