OT: MLB Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I'm not a huge fancy advanced stats guy as they are what they are.

I go by the eyeball test quite a bit and Pillar has always impressed me. He's made some of the greatest catches in the past 10 years on multiple occassions.

So that combined with an average season for Pillar being .262...15 bombs....62 ribs....75 runs scored....154 hits....16 stolen bags and who doesn't strike out all too much, his lack of walks doesn't bother me at all. I'll take Pillar as he'd make for a solid addition.

Are you into on base %? Career OBP is 0.299. He's a liability at the plate.

Deleted member 23124

Ooops -- please delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
For those of you watching Your Honor, in the beginning of last episode during the "previously on Your Honor" segment, they showed the detective looking at pictures which I assume were taken by the judge's wife. Anyone remember what episode that was in-- because I don't recall that scene at all.

Wrong thread boss...lol

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
So the Mets got in on the Benintendi deal, sending out Winckowski (who they recently acquired) and a PTBNL in acquiring Khalil Lee. That's a great looking deal, depending on who the PTBNL ends up being, as Lee is a legit prospect who was generally around 5-8 in KC's system.

Deleted member 23124

"My intention was never to mislead your fan base, nor was it to troll you in any way."

What a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:er. His intention is absolutely to mislead and to troll. Anything to keep his name in the headlines. f***ing hate this guy.

EDIT: Interesting filter for that word, LOL.
Gives us more incentive to light him up like a Christmas tree if he pitches against us.

Reactions: nyr2k2

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
"My intention was never to mislead your fan base, nor was it to troll you in any way."

What a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:er. His intention is absolutely to mislead and to troll. Anything to keep his name in the headlines. f***ing hate this guy.

EDIT: Interesting filter for that word, LOL.
Agreed. Him lying makes himself look even worse. If he just came out and said “I wanted to be a Dodger from day 1 and was just having fun trolling Met fans” we still would think he was a dick BUT at least he would be honest about it

Reactions: NYSPORTS and nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Kelenic is the 3rd ranked prospect according to Mcdaniel. We just needed Cano that badly I guess.
The only way that trade worked out is if Cano and Diaz were instrumental in winning a WS. Last year gave you some hope that maybe those two could be players for you this year, but then Robbie went and got suspended. For the trade to be even remotely justifiable, Diaz would have to like go for 50 dominant saves and have an awesome playoffs while we win a WS.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Tim Tebow invited to Spring Training

33 years old . . . still raking in some cash and milking a career in practicing for all its worth. lol, amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->