OT: MLB Thread XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
IMO Stroman was one of those players always destined to be a Yankee one day. Hopefully no hard feelings over last season.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I’m about as casual a Yankees fan as can be, but god damn if I was a Mets fan I’d light Stroman up

I’m all for players right but he’s doing them super dirty
That is Stroman...who is actually going to pony up big bucks for this guy? His mouth is the only part of his body that works regularly.

Reactions: bleedblue94

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Mets are so disappointing this year which makes this no different than most years. All it would take would be around a .500 record for them to be one of the last teams to make the post season now that they expanded it to a laugh out loud 8 teams per league and it's going to take a monster 2nd third to the season to even do that.

I tell ya...almost 50 years living and dying with this team and it's the same shit every year....sigh!

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
IMO Stroman was one of those players always destined to be a Yankee one day. Hopefully no hard feelings over last season.
None. He was an assclown before last season.

Let some other team suffer his presence.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Ok, I don't know what the metrics say about JD Davis at third base but to the naked eye it is clear he has some talent fielding that position. If I ever see him in the outfield again then I give up.

Reactions: Maximus and nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Ok, I don't know what the metrics say about JD Davis at third base but to the naked eye it is clear he has some talent fielding that position. If I ever see him in the outfield again then I give up.
Yeah and his arm is great. I know they said he could throw 94. That play he made the other night where he fielded the ball basically in shallow left down the line, he just threw a f***ing rope.

Reactions: Krams

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
Why are there like 3x the posts when the Yankees do something wrong or something bad happens to them vs. when they do something right or play well?

Another great game by LeMahieu, Clint Frazier had a good game too which is interesting.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Yankees placed OF Aaron Judge on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to August 12, with a right calf strain.
  • Manager Aaron Boone says the strain is Grade 1 “or even less than that” and that the club expects Judge's stay on the IL to be a short one. It's obviously still a bummer even if it's a minimum IL stint as it looks like it will be, as Judge is off to an MVP-level start to the season. Mike Tauchman is in right field and Clint Frazier is at designated hitter on Friday.
    SOURCE: James Wagner on Twitter

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
deGrom was scratched with some neck issue. Hopefully it doesn't linger.

We get Walker Lockett instead. FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->