OT: MLB Thread XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Hypothetical: does the MLB shut down the season if a player or coach dies of covid?

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Yeah my teams check that "our teams" seeing I know there are plenty of Met/Jet nut jobs like me out there , blow chunks over the years but I'll always stick with them thru thick and thin.

That said,, how friggen cool is this damn shirt...I just had to get it?....:)

Attachments

• METS JETS Shirt Pic.jpg
    METS JETS Shirt Pic.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
A bigger more probable hypothetical is that the dipshit Marlins (or another team that acts stupidly) end up killing a clubhouse attendant or stadium worker. Cause I’ll guarantee everyone working at Citizens Bank Park ain’t in their 20s and in great shape.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
God the Mets have been brutal with the situational hitting. Just awful. I wonder if not having Chili Davis around is hurting.

It's even more frustrating because they're putting together some good AB's. They just can't finish them.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Already getting agida watching the Mets. Amazing how they make things so hard on themselves. Conforto k's and can't get run in from 3rd with less than one out after JD comes thru with clutch single.

Cespedes works out a very nice walk to load the bases setting it up for Gimenez who promptly grounds out.

Only 6 games into the season and the Mets are in midseason form as far as driving their fan base nuts!

Now Diaz is in and let's see what he does....ugggg

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
God the Mets have been brutal with the situational hitting. Just awful. I wonder if not having Chili Davis around is hurting.

It's even more frustrating because they're putting together some good AB's. They just can't finish them.

Funny I think you and I were typing the same shit at same time as you basically said same thing I did. Like you said, they are actually not having bad AB's...they just can't seem to get a hit in the right moment. Maybe no Chili is having an effect.

Who knows but they better get their shit together quick. This is not a good Red Sox team. We should not be losing two games in a row too them yet we are on the cusp of doing so....argggg

Reactions: nyr2k2

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Gotta admit...the pumping in of crowd noise...the Lets Go Mets chants...the applause when things are going well and boos when they are not is so far not annoying me. Seems like it's perpetually on as there seems to be a buzz all the time which I kind of like.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
We are F'd...1st and 3rd and no outs tho it's a chintzy hit, I don't see anyway Diaz gets out of this inning not giving up at least a run. Ahhh this team.....

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Unfriggenbelievable. Diaz has one job and one job only....keep this a one run game. Instead he walks two and gives up an opposite field hit. No outs bases loaded.....terrific just terrific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->