OT: MLB Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
My only request this off-season is for Brodie to not do something stupid, and he’s about to do something stupid

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
He’s coming to the Yanks, and my dad will grumble and gripe at the terms, especially for a pitcher of all positions (but really because it’s ~$300MM for playing a sport), and then root for him pitch by pitch in every PO game. :)

Reactions: RGY

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I hope there's a master plan in place to dump Stanton's contract. Maybe St. Louis will want to replace Ozuna.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I wouldn't give 300 mill + to a pitcher but hopefully we win one and it'll be worth it.
I think it'll work out for the Yankees with how their overall lineup is shaping up for the immediate future. If anything, this deal just makes me appreciate deGrom that much more.

Side note, this has driven me crazy forever, but who is the player in your avi

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I think it'll work out for the Yankees with how their overall lineup is shaping up for the immediate future. If anything, this deal just makes me appreciate deGrom that much more.

Side note, this has driven me crazy forever, but who is the player in your avi

Marlins RP Ryne Stanek from his Arkansas days. I was all aboard Stanek Train in his draft year.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I don’t care about the AAV, they could’ve gone to $40 million per and I wouldn’t have cared, if it were a 7 year deal. It’s the 9 years that’s bugging me. Really wish they could’ve kept it to 8 years, even if it meant increasing the AAV a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->