OT: MLB Thread - Part XVII: Mets and Yankees Play Base-Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Can't even count the number of come from behind runs the Red Sox had late in a game.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
And the Yankees blow a 6-3 lead....

I want Girardi gone. Once again, he mismanages the bullpen...

If you were planning to start Kahnle this inning, why not start him a clean inning? Chad Green shouldn't have been brought in again after a long sit down.

Girardi has had 0 feel for the game this season. Can't even count the number of games he's blown this season.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
And the Yankees blow a 6-3 lead....

I want Girardi gone. Once again, he mismanages the bullpen...

If you were planning to start Kahnle this inning, why not start him a clean inning? Chad Green shouldn't have been brought in again after a long sit down.

Girardi has had 0 feel for the game this season. Can't even count the number of games he's blown this season.

This moron cost the team the division this year. Hopefully he's fired.

Last edited:

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Why does Girardi keep bringing this piece of **** in?

Kahnle is fine. This is probably his first bad game as a Yankee since the trade.

Should have brought Kahnle in to start the inning. Once again, Girardi has 0 feel for the game this season. Kahnle hasn't looked the best so far with inherited runners this season. Just start him a clean inning if you were going to bring him in anyway.

Also, this is why the Yankees have to ****ing stop walking the number 8 and 9 hitters.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Despite that they had the lead.

He's been pulling this **** all season long.

This.

They had a 6-3 lead. Green sat for a long time. Why not bring in Kahnle to start a clean inning?

No surprise that Green didn't have his stuff after sitting for so long in the dugout.

If me, a simple fan can see that, and Girardi can't, then we have problems.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Also, TK is not good against left handed batters.

DRob should have been throwing and ready to come in to face Benintendo. He would have gotten the 8th (assuming he gets the out) anyway.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
I hate every one with the last name Girardi.. between Dan and Joe, I've heard enough of that name for the rest of my life. its officially the name I hate the ****ing most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->