MLB The Show 18

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Too many glitches. The outfield defense sucks. Outfielders are so slow to recover the ball that singles are easily turned into doubles.

Yeah, I hear you on the defense thing. The fielder that is close to the wall bangs into it, and the runner gets an extra base. A routine ground ball to short is an infield hit for anyone that is relatively fast since they take their time throwing to first. It's annoying.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Yeah, I hear you on the defense thing. The fielder that is close to the wall bangs into it, and the runner gets an extra base. A routine ground ball to short is an infield hit for anyone that is relatively fast since they take their time throwing to first. It's annoying.

The gap between All Star and Legendary is huge. I was on All Star for my first 3 months of my franchise mode and it was getting to easy to put up runs on the board. I decided to go up to Legendary. Now I'm lucky if I get past 5 hits in a game. This game was made to piss off gamers. Either too easy or too hard.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
The gap between All Star and Legendary is huge. I was on All Star for my first 3 months of my franchise mode and it was getting to easy to put up runs on the board. I decided to go up to Legendary. Now I'm lucky if I get past 5 hits in a game. This game was made to piss off gamers. Either too easy or too hard.

I feel like this is true for the vast majority of sports games. It's certainly true of NHL games IMHO.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Should have this Platinumed a long time ago, my RTTS trophy glitches and I haven’t felt like restarting the entire process to try for it again. Those are the only ones I need but next to no interest in the mode.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Should have this Platinumed a long time ago, my RTTS trophy glitches and I haven’t felt like restarting the entire process to try for it again. Those are the only ones I need but next to no interest in the mode.

You can just sim that’s what I did with my position player to make it to the majors for he homerun. Took me less then an evening.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
That's why they made Dynamic Difficulty. You should give it a try.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I wanna play retired players and I'm thinking about buying RBI BASEBALL 18. What game do you guys think has the best retired players? Thanks!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->