MLB Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentjury

Apr 19, 2014
I am! I can't wait to see Archer vs. Stroman on Sunday afternoon.

And then Monday is a start to a hopefully successful 2016 campaign for the Minnesota Twins!

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
yeah i mean the opening day starters are typically your ace but there seem to be some really good ones this year. there's stroman v. archer on sunday and then on monday:

felix v. hamels, price v. kluber, scherzer v. teheran, arrieta v. richards and sale v. gray

darko

Feb 16, 2009
yeah i mean the opening day starters are typically your ace but there seem to be some really good ones this year. there's stroman v. archer on sunday and then on monday:

felix v. hamels, price v. kluber, scherzer v. teheran, arrieta v. richards and sale v. gray

200_s.gif

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
1pm STL/PIT, 4pm TOR/TB, 8pm NYM/KC. Thank you scheduling gods.

giphy.gif

Yeah. With all these changes, I wonder why they never thought of having more games on the Sunday. People are home, you don't have any of the College Basketball, and it's a day people watch the most TV.

Besides, even though I'm recording the game on Monday, it sucks I won't be able to see the Giants game while I'm at work.

Sep 19, 2008
I have the bobble plan so I have tickets to every pnats bobblehead game. That plus season tickets to the Nats and my body is ready for more bobbleheads

Yes to beisbol⚾

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Happy Opening Day for 6 teams all. I was listening to the radio and someone was complaining about there being 3 games today and I was like, "shut up traditionalist". If there's something I don't like about Baseball, it's the fact that this sport always looks back and never looks forward. Yes it's about the money, but it's Sunday, there's no College Basketball finals, no Football (Unless you count Arena League, which I noticed last night started), and people do have to work for a living. I love that there are three games today. I wish that was doubled or just everyone played today. Make Sunday, the day where Baseball shines through the summer, Opening Day and go all out every team plays.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Happy Opening Day!

I agree totally about there being three games today. I'm pumped to just sit around and watch all of them. It feels much more eventful than the normal Opening Day, probably because I always just focus on the Pirates first, and today we happen to be leading off all the games, but I'm almost as excited for the other two.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So Root Sports decided not to put the guy who bleeds Black and Gold on his sleeve on TV today. I'm bummed the Jolly Roger might only get raised on Radio. :(

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, Ned Block is even more opposite to Greg Brown than Tim Neverett was, somehow.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
what you mean?

I was looking forward to hearing Greg Brown on TV today and they put him on Radio. It was actually the reason I was hoping this game wasn't blacked out on MLB.TV because of the ESPN telecast. Yes, he is a Homer, but he's a homer I can get behind. The year the Pirates broke the 20 year drought and Brown called the game, I decided to adopt Pittsburgh as my MLB.TV team. That and PNC Park is the one park I haven't been to but really really want to go. I want to plan a trip to Pittsburgh just to see that ball park and compare it to AT&T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad