Mar 12, 2009
hell
nice catch by Reddick to end the As~Rangers game

good news: Clowe's team
bad news: my team

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I remember when Dickerson struck out for the final out in Kershaw's no hitter.

Oct 18, 2011
yunel escobar 5 hits and a walk, now hitting .326, angels have got to sell, they could get something pretty nice for him

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Considering how much support Hoffman got in his first year on the ballot, I wouldn't be surprised. I think I'm in the minority that doesn't think Hoffman is a Hall of Famer, though.

Went back to look at his stats, and then looked at Mariano Rivera.

Insanity @ Rivera. In the post season:

141 IP .70 ERA 21 BB's 110 SO's

Oct 18, 2011
between, shoe, santiago, smith, escobar, the angels can get some pieces to put around trout and Calhoun, if they don't trade these guys it's a sign that nothing has changed. if they don't it makes you wonder if they have an objective view of the farm system

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It's nice to see, but makes it more likely those ****ers will get a reliever. Hate that team. They are rivals. I love to hate em.

The Nats problem runs deeper than their pen if you ask me. I think they would need 2 big relievers to solve the pen problem and that probably is not going to happen. Even with Miller you still have to use Papelbon somewhere and I don't trust Perez either. The reality is that only the Mets have a good bullpen of the potential NL playoff teams. The Cubs are probably 2nd best. The Giants/Pirates/Marlins/Cardinals all have big issues with the bullpen.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
nationals beat writers are freaking out right now. wilmer difo (infielder from AAA) is somehow been snuck into the clubhouse and no one knows why

edit: jeez this is scary

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Marlins kind of scare me in the playoffs.

Their pitching is not good enough and Fernandez has trouble on the road. I don't think they're making it anyway as I've said a bunch of times. I think their schedule for the ensuing month after they finish this series with Philly will take them out of it. If you put me on the spot right now I say its Dodgers/Cardinals most likely who get in. The Mets probably will hang on til the last few days but miss by 1-2 games.

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Bryant is the worst changeup hitter in baseball this season. Before Tuesday's game he was hitting .065 against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad