MLB off-season news & notes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
If I'm the Mets I'm using one of my pitchers to try and get Pollock. He is the perfect player for this team right now. It would fill a need for both teams also.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Nope and which is probably why they're testing the waters. Trade him and get a massive return. Keep him, great, still have a useful player. Oh, and the other team mentioned was Toronto and writer's suggestion from them was Marcus Stroman.

It's not a matter of 'if' - but a matter of 'when'. He's coming home. :sarcasm:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I would think the D'Backs need Pollock more than a guy like Miller.

Wouldn't this make more sense for the Dodgers? A way to unload Puig and get a good starter.
They still need better pitching, but trading Pollock might not be the best route to take. They came out and said he's untouchable anyways so it doesn't matter.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If I'm the Mets I'm using one of my pitchers to try and get Pollock. He is the perfect player for this team right now. It would fill a need for both teams also.

Just wondering who would you part with?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It's been a great offseason so far for the Mets, not because what they have or haven't done but because of what their opponents have done. O'Day now staying in Baltimore so no Dodgers or Nats. Cubs lose out on Zimmermann and Price and settle for Lackey. Dodgers lose Grienke, honestly I still see them at this point as the favorites in the NL if they can even remotely hit

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I'm not sure that people realize how good is Pollock. He's 5-tool player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad