Mizral's 2nd Annual *GM Game*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Hey I asked M=D about being an assistant, and he said I was hired...so why am I not listed on the list ;)

Jon Burke

If needed, I could be an assistant. I have experience with my own GM Game, so I might be a good "hire" if anyone is interested. PM me if you're interested in my services...

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I will be filling in for Flame_Star_Devil temporarily as head GM of the New Jersey Devils. He will be leaving for vacation soon, but he will still advise me as an Assistant GM.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
I'm currently accepting applications for the assistant GM positions for Buffalo. I have two already, if I get no other applications before the game begins, they will be awarded the position by default.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
MissionHockey said:
I will be filling in for Flame_Star_Devil temporarily as head GM of the New Jersey Devils. He will be leaving for vacation soon, but he will still advise me as an Assistant GM.

I'm going to have internet access... so that will no longer have a problem. :)
I will retake my position as head GM. MissionHockey will be my lead assistant. If you want to make deals, talk to him first.

think-blue-

Sep 28, 2002
Visit site
The user TRS will be my assistant for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Feel free to PM either him or myself with offers, it doesn't matter.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Yo Teemu am i hired to be your other assistant or no?

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
PM's sent out to all the main GM's, You can still add assistants if you guys want. However, all main GM spots have been filled. Access is being given to several GM's already. Game officially opens on the afternoon of the 27th though, but feel free to tool around on the site.

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
I'll name the assistants to Atlanta tomorrow.

For those that have sent me a message about it, sorry for the wait. We'll start this baby up tomorrow.

SopelFan*

I already screwed up the whole memo thing...

btw Miz, I am Shane's assistant for Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad