Mizral's 2nd Annual *GM Game*

Status
Not open for further replies.

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
Miz, any updates on who's got what positon yet?

Not pushing for a quick answer, because I know you're probably quite busy. Just curious.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I'd like to be the Wild GM, if possible.

Yes, I'm a Canucks fan, but the Wild are my third team that I try to follow.

Checker*

I'd love to help Degroat out with the Blues. I had fun with this last year. Of course if Degroat doesn't want an assistant GM I fully understand and would like to be an assistant GM for whatever team would want me

Last edited by a moderator:

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
If you want these assistant GM jobs, try asking the GM's first.

cw, check the list on the first post on this thread. I am updating it again right now.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Miz,

Been on vacation for a couple of weeks, I am still interested in being Kings GM. Thanks for holding the spot for me.

Herby

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
I would really like to spearhead a team. I'll take any GM position available, if you'll have me that is, Jay.

I'm completely and fully ready to commit to this.

If possible, I'd love to manage Buffalo. They're my favourite team outside of the Canucks and Senators.

Last edited:

McMatty

Nov 9, 2002
North Bay ON
Shane said:
I would really like to spearhead a team. I'll take any GM position available, if you'll have me that is, Jay.

I'm completely and fully ready to commit to this.

If possible, I'd love to manage Buffalo. They're my favourite team outside of the Canucks and Senators.
And I would love to be your assistant GM, if possible.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Added more GM's and Assistant GM's.

Only Columbus does not have a team.

For all you GM's out there: Please find at least 1 other assistant GM if there's any chance of you not being online for any period of time exceeding 3 days between now and the end of July. It is not necessary to have assistant GM's, but if you have summer vacations coming up that might take a week out of your month, please find an assistant GM. Besides, two (or three) heads are better than one.

As you guys might notice, gm.degroat.net is going through some big updates, and I'll be putting in the top prospects for every team. Salary caps too. If you have an issue with some of the salary caps, PM me or post on this thread. Please note that not all salary caps are adjusted like it's going to be in real life mostly due to the fact that the contracts are not all going to be 100% accurate.

Please take some time to read the rules too. Expect a PM from me later tonight or possibly tommorrow night or Sunday too.

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
If anyone is interested in the assistant spots for Atlanta, please give me a PM. The help will be needed, I'm sure of that.

I won't be around any time on Saturday, so if I get any messages, it will likely be sometime on Sunday before I can answer them.

Zetterberg4Captain*

I would like to be assistant GM of the Blackhawks please

Checker*

With the permission of Modano = Dud, I apply for the position of Dallas assistant GM

DarkForce

Jan 12, 2003
NY
Visit site
off topic:

hats off to team Greece Dr. kØUkLØs

France is one tough team to beat

now that's russia, italy and france are out, i'm out of the teams to root for.

I think i'll be puling for Greece to win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->