OT: Mitch Marner Proposes to his girlfriend

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
i hope she holds out, ignores him, and says you married me for my future me, not my current me.
Wonder how many times did Marner asked and pretty sure instead of Yes, she probably said something like, You didn’t choke.
Jokes aside, congrats and hope this will help him grow as a person and player.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Im really happy for the dude but damn I cant imagine being married at 24. Thats prime time lol.

But hes rich and in love so power to him
He's had a live-in girlfriend I think pretty much the entire time with the Leafs. He's dated her since London.

Reactions: BTP

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Mitch looks a bit bigger in some of his recent picks. Hopefully she's feeding him well and giving him a good workout. Would like to see him >190 pounds.

PM88RU

Dec 24, 2020
Moscow, Russia
Congrats to both of them!

As for what marriage and family gives to the athlete,Ovi hadn't got his ring till he became a father and changed his game

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Biting my tongue hard as I can’t stand Marner anymore….

Wishing them both congratulations and all the best.

Now that he got her a beautiful ring, hopefully he can do something to help get his own Stanley Cup ring.

Reactions: namttebih

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
She is an absolute smoke. Good for Mitch, hopefully this is the good distraction he needs to drown out the nonsense this offseason and come prepared for next year
Make 10 plus mill a year to and you will get your own smoke, amd I'm sure she will like u for u to

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad