Confirmed with Link: Mitch Marner.... All-Star Invitational July 18-19 2019

GalacticaActual

Mar 23, 2010
Mississauga, Ontario
Home - Marner

Mitch Marner of your Toronto Maple Leafs is gearing up for the 2nd annual Marner All-Star Invitational presented by Intact Insurance in support of the Marner Assist Fund taking place on July 18th and 19th, 2019.

We are reaching out to request that you join us as a valuable event partner, team captain or teammate this year.

After last year’s success, the Marner All-Star Invitational has quickly become one of Toronto’s premier hockey skills events and has successfully raised funds for several worthwhile children’s organizations such as SickKids Foundation, Muskoka Woods, Eabametoong First Nation and Canadian Tire’s Jumpstart Foundation to name a few.

This unforgettable two-day event consists of non-stop hockey action and excitement! Join Mitch, a few of his teammates, other NHL greats, NHL Alumni, Olympians and many more celebrities at the exclusive and inclusive Draft Night Party. Take part in the Team Challenge where participants put their skills to the test and attend the Skills Challenge where Pro’s wow spectators with their athletic prowess as they compete head-to-head in hopes of being crowned ‘King or Queen of the Rink’.

For more information please click here or on image linking you to event overview and sponsorship opportunities; simply RUN your cursor over the bottom right corner or click on the arrows to flip pages.

We are inviting you to take part as an event partner for the Marner All-Star Invitational. As a partner, you will participate in an interactive hockey event that will provide your brand with unique experiential marketing opportunities, visibility with an influential demographic, added-value initiatives such client entertainment, employee engagement, team building as well as the opportunity to demonstrate your corporate social responsibility.

Last year’s Marner All-Star Invitational provided participants and partners alike with an entertaining, unforgettable and collaborative hockey event; this year when the puck drops…we will score another goal with your assistance.

Team up with us for this unique fundraising event and help us create brighter futures for youth in need. For more information please contact me directly at [email protected] or 416.516.9898 x. 100.
Secure your spot on the team & ‘Make an Assist’ for the kids!

Sincerely on behalf of Mitch, the Marner family and the Marner Assist Fund,

Be Blessed
Natasha Borota
President, The It Factor Ltd.​

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
This is why players play. Richmond Hill, Home of the f'n Stanley Cup Champion Jordan Binnington. Coming soon, King City, Home of the f'n Stanley Cup Champion Alex Pietrangelo.

Is this not worth more than a fistful of more dollars that you will never be able to spend ??? in half a season Binnington took the Blues from the basement to the penthouse and sipped champagne from the SC. That is Ken Dryden territory and what legends are made of. Nobody remembers players who led their team in primary assists or elite zone entries.

upload_2019-7-12_13-9-52.png

Last edited:

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
This is why players play. Richmond Hill, Home of the f'n Stanley Cup Champion Jordan Binnington. Coming soon, King City, Home of the f'n Stanley Cup Champion Alex Pietrangelo.

Is this not worth more than a fistful of more dollars that you will never be able to spend ??? in half a season Binnington took the Blues from the basement to the penthouse and sipped champagne from the SC. That is Ken Dryden territory and what legends are made of. Nobody remembers players who led their team in primary assists or elite zone entries.

View attachment 244379

How about leading their team in chewing mouth guards? :sarcasm:

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Let him have his couple of days, media should just focus on the event, the good it’s doing and wishing everybody a great summer. I am sure two days of not speculating and asking the same question will be fine for the crazy TML market.

That would never happen in Leaf Land, but Mitch could just sign a contract, and the media would stop asking, easy as that lol

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
That would never happen in Leaf Land, but Mitch could just sign a contract, and the media would stop asking, easy as that lol

Look the event and the good it’s doing has nothing to do with each other. The athlete and his charitable endeavours are completely separate from the ongoing negotiations from the organization. That is a private matter. Not that I feel he should have to do this but if media types can’t understand broaching this subject at a charity event is bad etiquette then simply issue a statement to all media outlets expressing that we would appreciate as much coverage on the good Marner’s foundation is doing to help it do more but Marner and his agent and father will not be answering any questions regarding the ongoing contract negotiations during this event.

I hope they have a successful event.

Reactions: DanM

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Honest question: will he take questions at the event? I don't think so

He very likely will but give very generic responses to soft ball questions. "Hey, are you guys making progress." "Well you know our goal is to get this done soon. My agent is working with Kyle every day and we hope something gets done soon. Not rushing into this. I want to stay, etc etc etc etc"

Easy peasy.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Look the event and the good it’s doing has nothing to do with each other. The athlete and his charitable endeavours are completely separate from the ongoing negotiations from the organization. That is a private matter. Not that I feel he should have to do this but if media types can’t understand broaching this subject at a charity event is bad etiquette then simply issue a statement to all media outlets expressing that we would appreciate as much coverage on the good Marner’s foundation is doing to help it do more but Marner and his agent and father will not be answering any questions regarding the ongoing contract negotiations during this event.

I hope they have a successful event.

Yes, leave it out of it but they are not unrelated.

It gets media attention because he's a professional hockey player and extra media attention because he's a Leafs player, not because he's a good guy or it is a good cause. Millions volunteer without media attention or compensation.

I won't have a problem if the question if broached, but we already know the answer: see SprDaVE above ...

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I donated my money directly to the Marner fund. Seems like he's the one who needs the few extra dollars.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013

View attachment 244379

RIP “Home of Elvis Stojko”?

Babcocks Marner

It's a magical time
Mar 3, 2015
Toronto
There's already a thread dedicated to Marner.
Not sure why people come to a charity thread to crap on the guy. There is 16+ threads to sh*t on him

Yes, leave it out of it but they are not unrelated.

It gets media attention because he's a professional hockey player and extra media attention because he's a Leafs player, not because he's a good guy or it is a good cause. Millions volunteer without media attention or compensation.

I won't have a problem if the question if broached, but we already know the answer: see SprDaVE above ...

It's an event to raise money..... kinda hard to raise money without people knowing about it. It's not rocket science.

Not sure what other people volunteering has to do with anything.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
There's already a thread dedicated to Marner.
Not sure why people come to a charity thread to crap on the guy. There is 16+ threads to sh*t on him

It's an event to raise money..... kinda hard to raise money without people knowing about it. It's not rocket science.

Not sure what other people volunteering has to do with anything.

I was just pointing out he isn't doing anything that millions of other don't do, but because of his connection to the Maple Leafs it gets media attention.

So if someone ties together his connection to the Maple Leafs and the event why wouldn't we expect a question about his contract?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad