Mission Brand quality

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
I have all Mission Gloves and Mission pants. But i would not buy Mission Sticks or skates. Unless it was for roller hockey

doobie604

Jan 19, 2007
mission sticks are actually pretty good, haven't used the z10 but their ti and v-hex are great sticks. as for ball hockey, any stick would do. you don't really need to use flex to generate hard shots and other than slashes you don't have to worry about blades going soft or stick breaking from blocking a hard shot.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
This is very ambiguous, you can't lump quality or lack thereof under a single brand. Each brand produces both poor and exceptional products. The Z10 is an entry-level OPS so it would obviously not perform as well as a top-of- the line stick. Having not heard anything about it, I would assume it's also quite heavy. Looking at the 70:30 carbon to fibreglass ratio, it doesnt seem to be very durable either.

For ball hockey, unless you're getting this thing for free or very cheap, I'd recommend a wood stick, or a stick with an ABS blade

rbk87

Dec 5, 2010
Does it necessarily have to be 100% carbon to be considered durable?

rbk87

Dec 5, 2010
well the only thing i can think of that might break it is when I block someone's stick when they are taking a slapshot

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Does it necessarily have to be 100% carbon to be considered durable?

No, ususally the lower end sticks have more fibreglass than carbon, but a very rough rule of thumb is that lower end sticks with more fibrglass are more durable because of its matireal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->