Prospect Info: Miska Kukkonen, RHD (Ilves Jr) #125

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Our off the board picks in the second half of the draft are my favorite thing about the Botts era.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
This was a shocking pick. Not in a million years did I expect him to get drafted. I remember he won the award of the best defenseman in Pohjola camp a couple of years back, and at least back then he was described as a puck-carrying defenseman. But I believe that his offensive upside is considered somewhat limited. Again, I don't really know why he was drafted, he wasn't on my radar at all for this draft. I assume they have really enjoyed watching his play recently.

Then again, 5th round is good for a bit of a reach if they see something they like about him.

Reactions: sjci and Chainshot

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I hope not - the kid would be close to the 38-40 range - would be better to draft Tsujimotos grandson.
I think Gunner Stahl son is available though or Goldbergs son if we want a goalie.

Taro remarries a new trophy wife every few years. Perk of being a hockey legend

Reactions: LaxSabre

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Another round, at least this time it's a RHD. With our D corps losing steam we can start cutting out the Brycen Martins of the world and bring in a competely new crop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->