Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXXIII - Are We There Yet? (September edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Man I took Batherson over Sanheim in my pool. Batherson has looked like hot garbage this game

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Filled a Texas mickey with loonies and toonies for a full year...for plane tickets,hotel, two great seats and a whole lot of beer to see a Flyer game in TO...miserable outcome but enjoyable week!

giphy.webp

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
ROFL. What an awful penalty call. Guy gets hit and then slides and takes out the guy that hits him. Wtf is he supposed to do?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Hughson might be getting #CancelCultured after this one.

He references Wisconsin so he's not talking about the rape allegations but people are going to take it as that.

Kane went on quite a bender in Wisconsin with some pretty crazy rumors about what he did there so it's still tone deaf.

Last edited:
Reactions: BernieParent

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Just wanted to let you guys know that i'm undefeated in NHL bets this season.

I'm elite.

Up next, McDavid to score a goal +115 and Sharks ML +155.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Hughson might be getting #CancelCultured after this one.

He references Wisconsin so he's not talking about the rape allegations but people are going to take it as that. He also went on quite a bender in Wisconsin with some pretty crazy rumors about what he did there.

Incredibly tone-deaf.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Frankly if this is “throttling” of some type it’s embarrassing for the NHL. Opening night and a substantial amount of your viewers are getting a bad feed. Even if it’s not that, it’s embarrassing. The NFL, NBA and MLB would never allow something like this. If i didn’t know any better I’d say the league was intentionally sabotaging itself 90% of the time

Edit: I’m aware i sound like a Karen, and again to keep with the frank theme, i would like to speak w a manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad