Miscellaneous NHL Talk XVIII - 2018/19 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Me too. My facebook is an absolute dumpster fire of people who have watched a total of 30 hockey games in their life.

Also, MAF angle on that 4th goal, i think it was, was ATROCIOUS.
fleury+beachball.gif

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
I was just looking at the 1st round of the 15 draft and its crazy how good the Bruins would be if they didn't f*** the pooch on 2 of those picks. That team could have 2 of Barzal, Connor, and Chabot to go along with Debrusk.

They're a really good team now but would be a legit Cup threat every year for the foreseeable future

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

No.
giphy.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Me too. My facebook is an absolute dumpster fire of people who have watched a total of 30 hockey games in their life.

Also, MAF angle on that 4th goal, i think it was, was ATROCIOUS.

That's why Gallant needed to call a timeout somewhere in that PP. He must have been a deer in headlights to not call one.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I was just looking at the 1st round of the 15 draft and its crazy how good the Bruins would be if they didn't **** the pooch on 2 of those picks. That team could have 2 of Barzal, Connor, and Chabot to go along with Debrusk.

They're a really good team now but would be a legit Cup threat every year for the foreseeable future

They'd have a potential dynasty if they didn't f*** up that draft.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
They'd have a potential dynasty if they didn't **** up that draft.

Bergeron and Krejci are 34 & 32. This may be their final push in a major role before they start to nosedive. Both are smart players so they'll still be effective as their skills diminish but they're going to be void of top C play in the very near future.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Bergeron and Krejci are 34 & 32. This may be their final push in a major role before they start to nosedive. Both are smart players so they'll still be effective as their skills diminish but they're going to be void of top C play in the very near future.

Just imagine that f***ing lineup the last 2 seasons and the next 2 seasons with Barzal, Connor, and Chabot.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The Bruins have made so many bad decisions in recent years, it's amazing how they're still this good.

In a way they're the Anti-Oilers. They seemingly can do no wrong. The Oilers can't do anything right.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
The Bruins have made so many bad decisions in recent years, it's amazing how they're still this good.

In a way they're the Anti-Oilers. They seemingly can do no wrong. The Oilers can't do anything right.

Good coaching/culture is the key for them. They play hard and a complete team game, which they have to because they're essentially a 1.5 line team

Reactions: LorneMalvo

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
The Bruins have ridden some extremely good vets for a long time, to include (importantly) in net.

I do not think they are an elite team anymore, though, & I doubt they will beat Columbus.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
The Blues winning the Cup with Berube as coach and Bouwmeester aged 35 as their #3 dman would really be Bizarre.

If there was ever a year for them to have a legit chance, it's this year.

I'm thinking a Blue/Jackets final. The Jackets especially if the Canes win tonight

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I’m still pumped from that Sharks game.

Probably one of the craziest I have ever watched. The controversial call aside, that was incredible.
It was only incredible because of the controversial call. The two cannot be split apart. There was about 6 minutes left in that game, Vegas up 3-0, and the Sharks only had the appearance of, 'try-hard compete' levels left in their gas tank. They were ready to go for broke, pull the goalie, score one, then give up 2 empty netters. Exciting finish, sham finish.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If there was ever a year for them to have a legit chance, it's this year.

I'm thinking a Blue/Jackets final. The Jackets especially if the Canes win tonight

Blues/Caps would be interesting with Schenn and Wilson going at it.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
It was only incredible because of the controversial call. The two cannot be split apart. There was about 6 minutes left in that game, Vegas up 3-0, and the Sharks only had the appearance of, 'try-hard compete' levels left in their gas tank. They were ready to go for broke, pull the goalie, score one, then give up 2 empty netters. Exciting finish, sham finish.

Terrible call but you can't give up 4 on a major like they did

The OT was crazy exciting too. I was just waiting for Jones to let in a softy. He looks like hammered shit in goal

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I have finally finished the SJS game. The building in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd was electrifying, must have been incredible in person.

Feels weird to say but I feel bad for MAF, I grew to like him post-Pens. After the 2nd goal against he had that broken look in the eyes I remember from his Pens days. The "I know I should do it, I know I can do it... But somehow I failed to make that save" look

The game itself was crazy entertaining. But the reason why it became crazy entertaining feels a bit .. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->