Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Vinny Prospal played hockey this year.

Václav Prospal at eliteprospects.com

Our old friend David Printz is still going strong at 39 as well... in the SHL too, for one of the top teams in Frolunda! And said recently that he had thought about retiring after this season, but with the way it has gone does not want his career to end like this.

The guy is a workout warrior from everything I have heard. In better shape than guys half his age, after every game goes and runs the stairs of the arena before he goes home... like a silly amount of sets.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Nate Leamon, from Providence, is the last person I'd want coaching a team full of talented, future NHL players. Watching his team, while JOB attended, was a chore and a half.

I'd honestly just cross any player off my draft list that is slated to attend Providence. It's that bad. Totally suppressive. Combine the worst parts of Hak and Terry Murray, and you have Nate Leamon imo.
What the f*** is it about hockey coaches...

They're all cowards.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Vinny Prospal played hockey this year.

Václav Prospal at eliteprospects.com

He is head coach of České Budějovice (promoted to Extraliga for the next season) and played 4 games for their sort of farm team. First game he played was against Chinese team China Gold Dragon who joined the Czech tier 3 league in order to "get ready for the Olympic games".
They ended up with 1 point (OT loss) in 52 games, 76 GF 406GA, resulting in an amusing goal differential of -330 (52 games!).

Interesting enough, Prospal only scored two points (per livesport.cz) against them... 45 yrs old, youngling.

Last edited:

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
21A6B690-4580-4179-A749-D21093605ED4.jpeg

*Text from Scott Burnside’s article in The Athletic published earlier today*

These brazen fools should be heavily fined and they should have to forfeit their next two drafts 1sts & 2nd Rd picks (2021 & 2022). Take their 2020 2nd away too. Cheating is an abomination and the hammer should fall HEAVILY on these fools.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
People really have no idea how bad some soccer players have it in Europe.
Yup.

Even a more local/recent example was Simmonds getting called racist names and having stuff thrown at him in Canada a few years ago.

Unfortunately this is a human problem, not an American one.

Can't believe someone on the internet would do that. I'm shocked
And the problem is that the kind of people who do that stupid shit do it for a reaction and for attention. They certainly got it.

As bad as it sounds, the best way to react to this kind of thing is to just ignore it and not give them what they’re looking for. Maybe they’re actually racist or maybe they were just trolling, but either way making a big deal about it is only going to encourage more idiots to do it in the future.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
And the problem is that the kind of people who do that stupid shit do it for a reaction and for attention. They certainly got it.

As bad as it sounds, the best way to react to this kind of thing is to just ignore it and not give them what they’re looking for. Maybe they’re actually racist or maybe they were just trolling, but either way making a big deal about it is only going to encourage more idiots to do it in the future.
eeeeeeeeyup

Reactions: Striiker

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Yup.

Even a more local/recent example was Simmonds getting called racist names and having stuff thrown at him in Canada a few years ago.

Unfortunately this is a human problem, not an American one.

Yup. Use planned ignoring. One of the most effective tools in my field to deal with attention based behaviours, which this definitely is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad