Not open for further replies.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Any where but Toronto , there media would be insufferable

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Canucks are in such a sad state.

How is Roussel the one who got more money than Beagle and not the other way around?

Reactions: Rebels57

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

wtf fml and other abbreviations

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose wouldn't shock me. They reportedly up'd their offer and have a decent shot at the cup in the next few years.
I base this on nothing, but I don't see him going out west.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Another thing, how do you guys feel about Potato Salad? You got your Amish, Red skin, etc...

Snakes probably likes Amish since he's from Lancaster. I dig the Red skin, but people seem to forget to add Dill in there.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Another thing, how do you guys feel about Potato Salad? You got your Amish, Red skin, etc...

Snakes probably likes Amish since he's from Lancaster. I dig the Red skin, but people seem to forget to add Dill in there.

I'm going to throw the little known salade de pomme de terre in there, AKA french potato salad. The recipe is absurdly simple: potatoes, shallots, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt & pepper. You can also throw in some chive or whole grain mustard in there if you like. Ideally served warm. I can put down pounds of the stuff in a single sitting.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm going to throw the little known salade de pomme de terre in there, AKA french potato salad. The recipe is absurdly simple: potatoes, shallots, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt & pepper. You can also throw in some chive or whole grain mustard in there if you like. Ideally served warm. I can put down pounds of the stuff in a single sitting.

As someone that does not like mayo, that sounds way better than traditional potato salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->