Miscellaneous NHL Talk, Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Hello my fellow Flyer fans. Well, one preseason game in the books for Manning and the Chicago board is already against him. You would think it was game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals instead of a meaningless one...sheesh.

I am extremely busy with work, plus both my parents’ health is not good and I’m spending a great deal of time with them. I simply don’t have time to be on hockey boards posting that much, so when I do I like to focus on the much maligned Mandog.

What really makes me sad is Rebel said he put me on his ignore list?? Come on, man...lol. I always enjoyed going back and forth with him in a good way. Would someone please suggest to him that I be unblocked.

Let’s Go Flyers. I still love my boys in orange.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
On 31 Thoughts podcast Friedman says the Flyers took a run at... it sounds like Aaron. I don’t know who he’s talking about.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hello my fellow Flyer fans. Well, one preseason game in the books for Manning and the Chicago board is already against him. You would think it was game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals instead of a meaningless one...sheesh.

I am extremely busy with work, plus both my parents’ health is not good and I’m spending a great deal of time with them. I simply don’t have time to be on hockey boards posting that much, so when I do I like to focus on the much maligned Mandog.

What really makes me sad is Rebel said he put me on his ignore list?? Come on, man...lol. I always enjoyed going back and forth with him in a good way. Would someone please suggest to him that I be unblocked.

I must have removed you already because I can see this post. I probably had second thoughts because you are harmless. It's not your fault you're a blood relative of ManDog.

:thumbu:

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

Hey you little scamp! Let's see if you can enjoy the season more in here without having to worry about your favorite player being our whipping boy.

Also best wishes for your parents' recovery. Sadly you're not the only one on here going through this.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Hey you little scamp! Let's see if you can enjoy the season more in here without having to worry about your favorite player being our whipping boy.

Also best wishes for your parents' recovery. Sadly you're not the only one on here going through this.
We can all bond over Folin and Haagar being bad.

Reactions: Amorgus

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Wouldn’t surprise me if they target panarin in the off season.

Then make a trade for a stable reliable defenseman with our excess of assets.

Move Macdonald and weise

Reactions: TheKingPin

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016

Move Macdonald and weise
I bet Simmer would be a part of that deal. Lumbus loves grinders.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

Move Macdonald and weise

I don't think Panarin is a realistic option at this point. I think they make a move to get another top notch dman to anchor the 2nd pairing.

Reactions: Tripod

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
would love to sign Panarin come UFA but then i dont wanna see Jake anymore, trade him for like Subban or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->