Miscellaneous NHL Talk, Part Five (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Wow, saying Mason may retire. Turned down a contract offer already.
I predicted he’d retire early while he was still with the Flyers. Struck me as that type of personality. He was close to quitting in Columbus.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
GloomyWindingAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Holy shit someone made it a gif. :laugh:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Toronto lost 5-3 to Ottawa at home.
FIRE BABCOCK. Lost twice in the 1st round with all that talent and now this debacle.
Obviously a dunce of a coach. :popcorn:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
19 yr old Henri Jokiharju getting high praise from Q to start year

Vs Sens he played 19:16 and last night he played 19:30 while tallying the first assists of his career

I see why he was 1st rounder in 2017 and I see why Q and Bowman were so full of praise for kid thru camp

Meanwhile Manning got just over 13 min last night and is averaging lowest TOI on Hawks among D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57 and Tripod

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
The same Steve Mason who was member of the Flyers Leadership Group back in the day?
Say what you will, but there were always runblings about him not being too liked in locker room and the fact that no one has ever came to his defense is enough for me to think he just didn't mesh well with the guys.

Reactions: JPS

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
First ROR trade:
Grigorenko is gone and Zadorov with Compher played on bottom pair bottom 6 respectively.
Second ROR trade: Sobotka, Berglund and Thompson are all awful so far and faith of this trade likely rests on two picks buffaslugs got in the trade. But then again this is organization that drafted Zadorov, Grigorenko and Compher to begin with.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
Say what you will, but there were always runblings about him not being too liked in locker room and the fact that no one has ever came to his defense is enough for me to think he just didn't mesh well with the guys.

Yep. That's why it feels weird how he was being hyped as a Leader back then. Maybe things were better then and he went loopy later, who knows.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
19 yr old Henri Jokiharju getting high praise from Q to start year

Vs Sens he played 19:16 and last night he played 19:30 while tallying the first assists of his career

I see why he was 1st rounder in 2017 and I see why Q and Bowman were so full of praise for kid thru camp

Meanwhile Manning got just over 13 min last night and is averaging lowest TOI on Hawks among D

Meanwhile for the Flyers, 2014 1st rounder Travis Sanheim is still languishing away on our 3rd pair and 2015 draft-eligible Phil Myers is still in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad