Miscellaneous NHL Talk, Part Five (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
All Yakupov needed to start scoring was ... being centered by Datsyuk. And go to a different league.

lol, former Flyers legend Oliver Lauridsen blew a fuse, ragdolled Yakupov and then punched him straight in the face. Got ejected from the game then. You can take the player away from Philly, but you can't take Philly out of a player. :DD

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
lol, former Flyers legend Oliver Lauridsen blew a fuse, ragdolled Yakupov and then punched him straight in the face. Got ejected from the game then. You can take the player away from Philly, but you can't take Philly out of a player. :DD

Doesnt he tweet about Philly from time to time? Or am I confusing him with someone..

edit - yeah going through his twitter, I am probably just confused

Reactions: JPS

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Until the final minute of the second period when the Oilers had three shots, the stat line for the period was:

New Jersey goals: 2
Edmonton shots: 1

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Not that I can see. I don’t really get it with Ekblad. You lose a lot of the value he brings to the table by knocking him off the top PP unit.
Yep it's like only game situation where his lack of speed doesn't affect him.
Edit: it seems like they had pretty poor pp last year so maybe they are trying something new. Although if they are icing 5 forwards they are probably looking at Huberdau, Trocheck, Barkov, Dadonov and Hoffman, but they may as well play them full two minutes, because their second unit will be disaster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->