Devils in 7
Leafs in 7
Caps in 6
Pens in 5

If the Flyers win it will be in 6.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You can put on the Jets/Wild game for some real playoff hockey.

Reactions: Tripod

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
First Doughty with the headshot and then Quick with the stick interference. These refs really don't pay any effing attention.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
@hatcher

Kings lost. How is that possible?
They played hard dude unlike this shit we watch. Kings and Vegas was an awesome game. Flyers top players stink and have no guts. Worst loss in history with no fight. 4th line showed up and that's it. The only joke team left is flyers from top to bottom.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
They played hard dude unlike this **** we watch. Kings and Vegas was an awesome game. Flyers top players stink and have no guts. Worst loss in history with no fight. 4th line showed up and that's it. The only joke team left is flyers from top to bottom.
The Kings top players are lazy and slow and don’t show up in the games that count. Bunch of gutless lazy players.

They’re lucky they can score in the regular season when nobody is trying against them.

They need to blow it up and get rid of Kopitar and Doughty.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
The Kings top players are lazy and slow and don’t show up in the games that count. Bunch of gutless lazy players.

They’re lucky they can score in the regular season when nobody is trying against them.

They need to blow it up and get rid of Kopitar and Doughty.
Two cups. That game was awesome to watch. Hitting to hurt, blocking shots, team d on. display. I like Vegas to they play my way.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Two cups. That game was awesome to watch. Hitting to hurt, blocking shots, team d on. display. I like Vegas to they play my way.
They only got those cups when the opponents weren’t even trying. Every time the opponent tried, they got knocked out of the playoffs.

They just don’t play the right way. Lazy top players who are slow and don’t care.

Reactions: kudymen and Tripod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad