Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: The "like literally" mid-February 2021 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Earlier had been dirty, if you can believe it. Looks like knee-on-knee to me, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Fans giving him the business!

Since he's evil this will turn out to be a minor thing he can just shake off, but there's a non-zero chance his career was just altered.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The little rat Marchand got hurt.

giphy-1.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Earlier had been dirty, if you can believe it. Looks like knee-on-knee to me, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Fans giving him the business!

Since he's evil this will turn out to be a minor thing he can just shake off, but there's a non-zero chance his career was just altered.

Unfortunately the Zamboni couldn’t come on & just finish the job on Marchand.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I feel like the Avs look and feel like the Flyers this season, watching this game I’m like damn so the Flyers aren’t the only team that has a bunch of talent and plays like shit, then out of nowhere they pot 2 goals

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The AVs are really nothing like the Flyers this year.

They're destroying opponents in possession and sitting 1st in CF% and 4th in xGF%, league-wide. If anything, they're getting unlucky due to low shooting percentages.

Basically the opposite of the Flyers.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Seeing that BOS lost to NYR in that fashion is the best way to start this morning ever.
They’re actually pretty ordinary against everyone but the Flyers. Winning the division is a distinct possibility.

They just need to lose to someone else in the playoffs.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
We need a more effective plague. The dumb f*** pulling his mask down to yell.

That looks completely safe against mass spreading given the rule that COVID is not allowed to travel beyond 6' from an individual, especially if they have a mask in their possession and not necessarily blocking their respiratory pathway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad