Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LX: Covid Cup II nears its finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I dislike the city but it's hard to dislike the team. They still have a bit of the cinderella tag for me, given all their success since they became a club only a few years ago. Very impressive roster management, gotta now pull for Vegas to win the cup. The lightning essentially are just abusing the cap rules.
I love the city lmao. Vegas is the best

‘I’m behind Vegas too tho. Hate that they are succeeding so early but I don’t want Tampa to win again

Reactions: Domino666

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Vegas the city blows, unless you like gambling. It's hotter than hell, everything smells like smoke, everyone dresses like dopes, etc. It's only redeeming qualities is its proximity to Utah.

I really don't get you guys.

Reactions: macleish1974

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Gun to head: Girard* or Braun?

*jokes aside, he was pathetic tonight, but he's usually not. He'll learn and grow from it i'm sure.
I’ll take Girars over half our d. Any day over Braun, hagg, Morin..but he’s basically ghost who is cheaper and shorter term

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Vegas the city blows, unless you like gambling. It's hotter than hell, everything smells like smoke, everyone dresses like dopes, etc. It's only redeeming qualities is its proximity to Utah.

I really don't get you guys.
Well ya it’s only a weekend type trip lol. Its still super fun and there are a lot of things to do beside gamble. They have great restaurants if your a foodie, gunna have a bball team, football and It’s hella cheap compared to Cali. A 3 bed 2 bath here would run min 1 mill while you can get it there for like 400.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
They're not in our conference, and the Flyers suffer because of the Flyers. It's not Vegas' fault! :laugh:

The f***ing Canes won in 2006, and they're still my ECF #2. I do really like Vegas, but I don't want the $300 million cap team to win, even if I rooted for Tampa in the past. In the end, Vegas is a middle finger to perma-mediocre teams like the Flyers, and I'm here for it.

exactly.. they have come into the league, and gad nothing but success..

every other team should be rethinking their process esp. if they have had nothing for 45+ years..

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
exactly.. they have come into the league, and gad nothing but success..

every other team should be rethinking their process esp. if they have had nothing for 45+ years..
Well our ‘’rethinking’’ was fletcher and AV. Really the best we would do I guess. Oh and Hayes

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
But outmatched. Tampa isles last year was underwhelming and it could again. They are better this year with more depth but I still see a similar outcome. Vegas will run over Habs…
Tampa should win the series. They're a loaded team, and they have the defense and size to match the Islanders. But the Isles should at least put up enough of a physical fight to make it worth watching.

Vegas should beat Montreal, but Montreal is a better playoff team than they're getting credit for. If Price is hot, they could give Vegas problems, and their D is stronger defending around their net than Colorado's is.

Reactions: flyerslducks

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Cam York is 5'11. Chuck needs to get ahead of this problem.

Easy solution

75543600_3133770933305264_5036064126263099392_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad