Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LI: Covid Cup Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Not sure how you can't hate Martin and Clutterbuck, that's enough for me

Also, I hate Trotz if not for the sole reason of his fat f***ing head rolling around his glasses above his ears. Dude literally has head fat. Like, are you f***ing serious? Michelin Man buddha lookin ass f*** outta here back to your "island" which is also a dumb f***ing name it's a real wonder you can even see Trotz on the bench in that dumpster fire arena that they had the pleasure of not playing at for half the f***ing season because everyone hated it so much jesus f***
hahahahahahahahahahaha amen

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Also, I hate Trotz if not for the sole reason of his fat f***ing head rolling around his glasses above his ears. Dude literally has head fat. Like, are you f***ing serious? Michelin Man buddha lookin ass f*** outta here back to your "island" which is also a dumb f***ing name it's a real wonder you can even see Trotz on the bench in that dumpster fire arena that they had the pleasure of not playing at for half the f***ing season because everyone hated it so much jesus f***

Great spite, but no Flyers fan ever needs a new reason to hate them. 1980 - that is all.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
nah....i hate everything about islanders. f*** em

aren't you supposed to be an angry hockey dad or waaaattt

oh I’m angry. I spiked a phone into the hardwood floor while watching the Flyers during the Montreal series. By the time the Islander series came around I Had a feeling we were cooked

Jaded Hockey Dad now I suppose

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm actually glad the isles made a series of it, being that they beat our team. If they'd gone out like bitches I'd feel worse.
Ah, you're one of those people. There are 2 schools of thought. The correct school of thought of course is hoping the team that ousts your team gets absolutely shitkicked and embarrassed in the next game/series. Don't be a softie

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada

yeah Clutterbuck and Martin are trash. I’ll give you that. And they have a f***ing car on display in their arena at ice level. So euro

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Luke Schenn is a key cog in their d corps

Jon Cooper would obviously scratch Gostisbehere for Luke Schenn.

Eww, f***'s sake lol. But then you were a fetus when Butt Hole's non-goal didn't go in, so you wouldn't understand.

I get your St. Louis guilt by association, but you’re a Cowboys fan telling a Philadelphia guy to hate the Dallas Stars so.....Dallas is obviously a complex topic for us. Let’s just be glad the Blues have to give up the Cup in a couple weeks. That’s a win. :laugh:

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Ah, you're one of those people. There are 2 schools of thought. The correct school of thought of course is hoping the team that ousts your team gets absolutely shitkicked and embarrassed in the next game/series. Don't be a softie

:laugh: Am West coast, man.
Everyone knew TB would out-skill them by miles and win a series. If NYI gets swept what does that tell you about our bunch?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I get your St. Louis guilt by association, but you’re a Cowboys fan telling a Philadelphia guy to hate the Dallas Stars so.....Dallas is obviously a complex topic for us. Let’s just be glad the Blues have to give up the Cup in a couple weeks. That’s a win. :laugh:

Great logic, great spite, great post.

Reactions: Magua

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
:laugh: Am West coast, man.
Everyone knew TB would out-skill them by miles and win a series. If NYI gets swept what does that tell you about our bunch?
I know all I need to know about how this team was neutered last series. I hope NYI doesn't even win free baby formula for Matt Martin's new kid that Doc waited all series to tell us about

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I know all I need to know about how this team was neutered last series. I hope NYI doesn't even win free baby formula for Matt Martin's new kid that Doc waited all series to tell us about

I bet that senile old ballbag would have tried to breastfeed that poor baby. And then the baby would slewfoot Doc's saggy old moobs.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
lol doc and Pierre are f***ing creeps. They showed his wife on the broadcast i think later too. She was hot, but why post it haha

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
man i really hope dallas wins man. Bet on them before the season started at +1800. Really hope tampa chokes again and have to lose one or two good players

Reactions: TheKingPin

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

This is a top tier rant

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I just want Tampa to get their Cup win out of the way. They wont be as hungry next year when we are hopefully going for ours.
hell no. They are all in their prime still so they will always be hungry. Plus I need dallas to win badly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad