News Article: Misc. Oilers News/Info

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006

Gonna keep beating this drum. The current color scheme the team is using is fantastic, the navy jerseys they’re using right now are just terribly executed. This is a better look than the royal blues.

Those look extremely dope.

Use that scheme as the home, the reverse retro style as the road and have a royal blue alternate. Done.

Reactions: MessierII

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I remember watching the 2 away games on tv and my dad and I went to the home game. I do not think that I have ever been as excited to see a home win outside of the Game 7 Cup win versus the Flyers. This was the win that started it all.

I remember that game well. Was a Habs fan growing up, but that immediately changed when the Oilers came into the league. But the Habs were still my second team. After that series I didn’t have a second favorite team anymore. The cord was cut for good. The building was just crazy. I think fans were more in disbelief than anything. Definitely in my top 6 games I’ve attended. Number 1 is still the first cup clinching win over the Isles, followed by the other cup clinching wins. But the Hab game is right up there.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
D5DC4E52-FBB7-477C-83AA-065E9AF0A9AA.jpeg

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad