Miro Heiskanen, super disappointing start to the season :(

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How? I stated that at least 1/3 of his points were deflections into own net or horrible goaltending, especially by both Calgary and Colorado which made his point production an abnormality in those playoffs, which adds up with how he's produced before as well. You can watch highlights and see this for yourself. And I wrote that as a response to someone trashing him for secondary assists cuz I react more to how the points and hype happen, than just saying "secondary assists" like many do since I value secondary and third assists etc.

Then you brought the other usual D-men into it, just like many Miro fans crashing all threads with comparisons and hype since day one especially against Dahlin, saying they always have that puck luck which just feels heavily exagerated of you. I've seen you in basically every thread like this and had discussions with you before under my previous nick, Wood Man.

Miro had extreme puck luck in that playoffs in a short period of time which I know Dahlin doesn't come close to during his career as you said, and heavily doubt the other two do as well these last seasons.

Then you go on to saying 90% of Dahlin's goals have been deflections or "weak shots" which simply isn't true. He had 2/9 deflected goals from weak shots in his rookie season, and 0/4 in the last season. So you are heavily exagerating, yes and starting to bring up why he normally produces worse than these guys in a very biased way.

So. There. Now this is just another Miro vs Dahlin thread xD Sorry for taking the bait.

He has had no more luck than any other young dman. That is all. His team is scoring, that's why his production went up.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

2 goals in 2 games, and he's been dancing and dangling his way up the ice and around the o-zone in the last few games, looking more like his usual self. It appears the Covid brain fog is finally clearing. :thumbu:

Yep. Been ridiculously good these past couple of games and has looked as good offensively as he ever has. I don't recall him dangling this much in his previous seasons but man he's dancing all around guys

Reactions: Johno

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Played 32:30 tonight on the 2nd night of a back to back, collected 2 assists

He was outstanding tonight but also sadly failed to score on his shootout attempt

Reactions: Johno

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Dallas has every third game of theirs cancelled it seems.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
He is simply too good and have so many top tier attributes that it was only a matter of time when he starts to play like his old self. I wasn't worried for one second.

Same thing with Pettersson, Aho last season, Eichel etc etc.

Conspiracy Theorist

Jan 30, 2016
Fun fact: Heiskanen has higher ppg in playoffs than regular season in all pro leagues he has played in.
People put too much value in regular season stats. Even Avs fans admitted Heiskanen bested Makar in that playoff series.

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019

2 goals in 2 games, and he's been dancing and dangling his way up the ice and around the o-zone in the last few games, looking more like his usual self. It appears the Covid brain fog is finally clearing. :thumbu:

My god...what the hell are the Stars wearing?
picard.png

Reactions: The Macho King

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
What do Heiskanen, Teraveinen, Dahlin, Zibanejad and Dubois have in common

Besides f***ing my fantasy pool sideways that is...

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
I did not expect this start, not from Heiskanen, i thought he'd the be THE favorite to win the Norris this year.

Minus one or two great defensive and offensive plays this season, he has been shit, utter garbage.
So has been the Dallas Stars thou,..to be fair.
Dude it's not the end of the world. You could have been the Flyers and drafted Patrick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad