Confirmed with Link: Minor: phi-Calgary

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Does anyone know much about both players? I only know Wahl because of the NHL video games. xD

According to HockeysFuture:

Despite being 6'3, 216 pounds, Testwuide does not seem to realize exactly how powerful he is, even though he regularly overpowers opponents. He drives the net hard and his 18 goals prove he can capitalize on some of his chances. Testwuide doesn't have elite skill or speed, but he's a hardworking player who is difficult to play against and can lay out heavy hits along the boards.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I think Wahl can do well with the Flyers. Would have preferred a pick over another contract, especially for a player that doesn't appear to be anything more than a 4th liner.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Flames really don't lose much in Wahl. He can be replaced.

Testwuide sounds kinda like a Bouma.

Last edited:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Don't like it not that it really matters but testwuide is 26 and only a decent ahl player Wahl is just starting to find his game again after a couple of bad years after a bad concussion.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Does anyone know much about both players? I only know Wahl because of the NHL video games. xD

Should be a decent forward (3-4th line) in Abbotsford.... Or Utica. He definitely has the potential to become an NHL 4th liner. I'll be looking a little more into his history the next few days.

_______

P.S - You stole my avatar! :rant: ;)

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
You shouldn't jack peoples avatars dude. Not too cool.

I'm sure he didn't know... Judging by his post count, he looks new. Hopefully he changes it soon, and checks out your avi-page... Still some great options! (Thanks again for making them!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad