Speculation: Minor League Affiliates (Hershey Bears, SC Stingrays) - summer 2018 to summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I'm just more interested in getting updates on our top prospects than Hershey in general. While those two topics will merge a lot this season that wasn't the case before, and I found myself clicking this thread completely unsure of if I cared about the conversation or not over this past year. I do appreciate the updates from Hershey you guys give us but sometimes I'm just looking for information/discussion on one particular player.
Maybe we have a Hershey/SC thread and a general prospect thread if that’s the case

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
He was asking exactly that -- do folks want both?

Personally, I am leaning toward @hb11xchamps's suggestion. One Hershey/SC thread and one general prospect discussion thread.

This is OT so bare with me..for the non-long time posters here the catchall megathreads got established early days and maybe I'm generous in saying half of it was sort of a specific style that definitely other team forums followed. Plus feasting on tears of non-capitals posters when their posts got merged were some delicious snacks in my long years as a mod. But all things can change.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I can start up a new Hershey/SC thread soon with information about the team, staff, veteran players etc. just been swamped at work the past few weeks and haven’t been as active as normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad