• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Lambos.

Maybe a bit of "shiny new toy" syndrome when it comes to trying to put the defensemen in order, but enough people have talked about his being a top 10 talent. Good enough for me.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think Lambos has the best combination of ceiling and safety, I see him as a true top pairing guy. Wallstedt falls because he's a goalie and that's how it works.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Here's where it starts getting interesting. Went with Wallstedt.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I had Wallstedt above Lambos during the draft, Wild had him over Lambos at the draft.

Nothing so far has changed my mind since the draft so for now, Wallstedt remains above him.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Goes Lambos then Wallstedt for me. Too much raw talent with Lambos and too much uncertainty with the goaltender.

There’s uncertainty with Lambos as a prospect but the goaltending position comes with unprecedented volatility that most other positions in sports do not follow. Wallstedt, in my mind, needs to back up his pedigree with some otherworldly numbers for me to go much higher than he is now for my rankings.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Voted Lambos, but I'll also admit I find it difficult to rank goalies together with skaters. They're a whole different category for me.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Really came down to Addison and Lambos.

I leaning Addison because I tend to rate NHL readiness higher hence last year I probably had sturm higher than most even as a fourth liner.

however when it comes down to it. I think Lambos has a chance of being a top pairing guy while Addison I think will be a second pairing guy.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
I think Lambos has the best combination of ceiling and safety, I see him as a true top pairing guy. Wallstedt falls because he's a goalie and that's how it works.
I have a hard time ranking Goalies high in these prospect rankings too. I recognize all of Wallstedt's accomplishments and think he could end up being very good player in this draft, but Carson Lambos is the real deal and could end up being the best of his class.

This was a guy who was considered a top 3 pick for 3 straight months before he needed surgery.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Where would Lambos fall on a list of top dmen prospects? top 10? I didn't put much effort into looking at defenseman prospects for this years draft, so I don't really have much of an opinion of what he can be.

I do think Boldy is a top 5 forward prospect on the planet. I think Rossi is probably still top 10. Wallstedt probably has to be considered a top 5 goaltender prospect? No?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Wallstedt. First draft-eligible goalie to play over 20 games in SHL. Great potential.

Reactions: 57special

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Where would Lambos fall on a list of top dmen prospects? top 10? I didn't put much effort into looking at defenseman prospects for this years draft, so I don't really have much of an opinion of what he can be.

I do think Boldy is a top 5 forward prospect on the planet. I think Rossi is probably still top 10. Wallstedt probably has to be considered a top 5 goaltender prospect? No?

I would have him in my top 10. I think the only D prospects I would definitely take over him are Drysdale, Byram, Hughes. You could really make a case for him anywhere from 5-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad