By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Going with Guskov solely because of his hot start in the KHL. Has nice size, too. Could've easily gone with Giroux, or Shaw.

Reactions: BlackBusa24

P10p

May 15, 2012
Shaw for me, love the intensity he plays with and had a nice stat line last year after bouncing back from injury.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Shaw for me, love the intensity he plays with and had a nice stat line last year after bouncing back from injury.
Yeah, I really like him. Small, but stocky, and plays with an edge. I would curious to see how his play translates to the NHL. Would rather see him up than Rau, and Shaw's ability to play C is handy. My only thing about him vs Dewar is that Dewar is a better skater. Shaw isn't a bad skater, but there isn't an extra gear that I can see.

Reactions: P10p

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Guskov, although not sure why he is "Matvev". :) Only 1 assist today though, so he is a bust again.
Caser, have you actually had eyes on him this year besides scoring highlights, and if so, how does he look? I think we are all a bit surprised with his output this year, as there was nothing in his CHL career to suggest such scoring talent.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Caser, have you actually had eyes on him this year besides scoring highlights, and if so, how does he look? I think we are all a bit surprised with his output this year, as there was nothing in his CHL career to suggest such scoring talent.

As for talent probably it should be remembered that he was considered a high-end guy going into his draft year.

As for his current performance, I hadn't got time to properly watch him yet, but if I understood correctly as it is frequently with younger KHL players, all he is asked for at this point is the hard work, points are more the result of that (as he goes to the net and the puck finds him there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese