By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Reactions: TaLoN

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
It's blatantly obvious that many of you guys don't follow any of the teams prospects, which makes me wonder why you guys would vote on a poll when all you're bringing to the table is ignorance.

Nesterenko is a better prospect than Firstov and most certainly is a better prospect than anyone else in our system that hasn't been voted yet.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It's blatantly obvious that many of you guys don't follow any of the teams prospects, which makes me wonder why you guys would vote on a poll when all you're bringing to the table is ignorance.

Nesterenko is a better prospect than Firstov and most certainly is a better prospect than anyone else in our system that hasn't been voted yet.
Ya, we get that you are opinionated. If you want a space where everyone agrees with you, just stay off line, look in the mirror, talk to yourself, and pat yourself on the back for being so smart.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

That’s where you’re going to drop your knowledge bomb? On the 12th/13th ranked prospects? Ha.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Ya, we get that you are opinionated. If you want a space where everyone agrees with you, just stay off line, look in the mirror, talk to yourself, and pat yourself on the back for being so smart.
Is it too much to ask you to actually be informed before you participate? Otherwise what the f*** are you doing here? This isn't a daycare center so if you don't like your opinion being criticized maybe you should take your own advice.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

Not saying you are wrong, but people might be more inclined to agree with you if you explained why. Otherwise, majority here are basing their opinions off of stat watching, highlights and/or a small sample size of games.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Is it too much to ask you to actually be informed before you participate? Otherwise what the f*** are you doing here? This isn't a daycare center so if you don't like your opinion being criticized maybe you should take your own advice.

Got a feeling you're in a bit of a mood today. You know these polls are done in good fun right? Emphasis on fun.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Ya its a bit much to call people ignorant for not voting for your guy in a prospect poll, especially when we are down around the 12-13th level of prospects. It is just for fun and not everyone dives deep into prospects as much as others, but I do like Nesterenko, kind of think Novak has potential too.

P10p

May 15, 2012

If you actually watch the players play like you claim to you would know that both FJO and Dewar are very much in this same realm...

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Oh, and add Lodnia. 7-8 mos older than Khovanov, and a winger, but unlike him, stuck in the KHL long enough to play 27 games, and notch a few points. I will be intrigued to see how things shake out in Iowa this year with the younger talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad