Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Man our prospect pool is stacked.

Went with Peart, then Beckman

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Ooo this is difficult ... I think Hunt is underrated - he models his game around a prime Marc-Andre Vlasic and I like a prospects who shows good points, a leader of a team, and has a proper evaluation of his player identity.

Reactions: 57special

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Beckman
Hunt
Peart
Probably should have done this, but voted Hunt. Besides health, I see no downsides to his game. Like Peart, but Hunt’s extra length gives him the edge, for me.
Beckman needs to come back improved this year in the AHL…still have hope for him as a middle six complementary scoring W.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Probably should have done this, but voted Hunt. Besides health, I see no downsides to his game. Like Peart, but Hunt’s extra length gives him the edge, for me.
Beckman needs to come back improved this year in the AHL…still have hope for him as a middle six complementary scoring W.
Everybody needs to come back improved this year in whatever league they are/were in.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I think Hunt is a pretty safe Scandella-like model. A lot to like in his frame, tools, and upside but will take a little time to fine tune at the professional level. Likely a firm bet to be on a second pair but maybe not much more than that. He’s a fine prospect and a much safer one than someone like ROR who I have doubts on his game translating to the NHL level.

I think Peart has Fox like upside to his game but also has the type of floor where it’s reasonable to question if he will ever see much of the NHL. Likely the widest swings between ceiling and floor in the Wild’s pool. At this spot I’d take him based on pure upside but I would have had him for certain over two of the last three players selected.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad