Seattle gives us a 3rd to not trade Greenway somewhere else

Brackett has 2 2nds and 3 3rds to work with

Protect: Zucc, Fiala, Schmaltz, Erikkson Ek, top 4 D, Kahk
Not really a fan of any of that

Reactions: keppel146

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I'm not ready to sell firsts for pieces. We need to keep building through the draft.

How soon do we LTIR Parise?

Reactions: 57special

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
They still have Eichel, Staal and Cozens, and if Casey is playing well then they might actually be able to get something of marginal value for him finally.
It's hard to say if BUF is ready to give up on the season yet. Do they want something that makes them better now, or futures? And what do we want?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm not ready to sell firsts for pieces. We need to keep building through the draft.

How soon do we LTIR Parise?
After next year when he has made most of his money, unless there is an improvement in his play. He will have to be willing to do it, of course, but if he ends up being a shadow of himself, then he might.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
It's hard to say if BUF is ready to give up on the season yet. Do they want something that makes them better now, or futures? And what do we want?
Yep, I don't know if they would want players or futures, I think we have both that could get him if the scouts see the potential. I just think its another name worth considering in our eternal search for a skilled center. Dumba or Soucy might both be appealing to them (would require tinkering for value.) The later of the two firsts might be somewhat close value, Beckman, Khovanov or ROR may also look appealing to them if futures are in play.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
** The moving backstop that Kaprizov and Zuccarello bank pucks off of is on pace for 27 goals and 44 points.
He fits well cause he plays a simple game and has a decent shot. Let those 2 do their work and he just needs to be in the right spot and ready.

Reactions: Val

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I care quite a bit. The only better news would be that a team in the West claims him

As long as I don’t have to watch him play goal for the Wild again I will be happy. Here’s hoping the Sabres continue to make poor choices.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
As long as I don’t have to watch him play goal for the Wild again I will be happy. Here’s hoping the Sabres continue to make poor choices.
would be much better for the Wild if Colorado, Vegas, or St. Louis claimed him. It is interesting to see how out of touch Russo is on the deal.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
would be much better for the Wild if Colorado, Vegas, or St. Louis claimed him. It is interesting to see how out of touch Russo is on the deal.

Stalock is a good guy and I’m sure that’s the reason Russo is framing it the way he is. Has a good relationship with him and doesn’t want to speak ill. But it’s Russo’s job to recognize they finally have NHL level goaltending, albeit two at the position, and there is no reason for Stalock to be here. Certainly no one is giving up anything for him so the next logical move is to put him on waivers for the team’s and Stalock’s sake to see if he can’t get a chance elsewhere.

Otherwise, it’s clear his hockey career is done unless he’s resigned to kicking around the AHL/Europe.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Is there any chance Parise waives his NMC for expansion? There is no way Seattle takes him in any scenario. If management went to him and said hey we’re either going to lose Dumba (trade), Greenway, or Ek unless you waive your clause... we don’t want to move you... but we want to keep this core together and add to them with young pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad