Minnesota Wild General Discussion X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
He did get an assist tonight.

Yeah, he's a bit old for the league he's in, and so he should be scoring this year if he'll ever become anything, and so it's good that he is putting up points. I don't expect him to become anything, but never count out a 6'7" defenseman that has good skating and puck skills.

DonatoisDaddy

Sep 25, 2019
Anyone have any insight as to why Dumba didn't play the 3rd period last night? Was he even on the bench?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
So apparently Vegas is exempt from the Seattle expansion draft. That was something negotiated in their original deal. Lucky.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Another fun fact - the Wild are the only team to have never had a hall of famer play for them at any point of their career, other than Vegas of course.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Another fun fact - the Wild are the only team to have never had a hall of famer play for them at any point of their career, other than Vegas of course.
Staal probably goes, and if he plays here until he’s 40, he’ll have played a good chunk of his career in MN

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Burns is another potential candidate. Just nothing up to this point.
Yeah I get what your saying. It is sad and is just a result of us never having a superstar. I read something earlier this week that said Suter has a shot, but his arguement likely relies on him playing solid, consistent hockey for about 5 more years. I don’t think he gets in, but will be fun to follow.

I always wonder if Parise never ran into injury trouble of he’d be in the conversation. I mean, give him back those two years, and even those few years in NJ where he was out a fair amount, and he probably hits 500 goals when it’s all said and done.

DonatoisDaddy

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah I get what your saying. It is sad and is just a result of us never having a superstar. I read something earlier this week that said Suter has a shot, but his arguement likely relies on him playing solid, consistent hockey for about 5 more years. I don’t think he gets in, but will be fun to follow.

I always wonder if Parise never ran into injury trouble of he’d be in the conversation. I mean, give him back those two years, and even those few years in NJ where he was out a fair amount, and he probably hits 500 goals when it’s all said and done.
Are you forgetting about Dany Heatley?! Guy had 50 in '07

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Read an article that stated Victor Rask has zero high-danger scoring chances this year and is the only forward in the NHL without one (assuming some sort of games played limit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad