GDT: Minnesota vs Minnesota Sun Jan 10th 7pm Central - Youtube Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well that was a pretty uninspired scrimmage. Can't wait to see how they come out on Thursday, but this could be the longest 56 game season of my life.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Fiala looked vg in spite of his line mates. The two KK's vg. Spurgeon and Brodin vg. All else dreck.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
3rd period was terrible

I think Bjugstad did improve from the 2nd to the 3rd again, but he was still worthless. Parise was worthless. Bonino was worthless. The Rask/Sturm/Hartman line that was a bright spot for the first 4 periods of training camp scrimmage didn't show up. Ek's line didn't do anything. If Kaprizov and Fiala weren't on the ice I would have fallen asleep. I trust the defense to be similar to what we expect. I still have no clue what to expect from the goalies because they didn't exactly get challenged here.

I'm lowering my expectations that this team finishes fourth in the division. San Jose still has more talent. If Gibson rebounds, Anaheim can be just as effective as us.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
at least Bjugstad didn't get injured? I guess we've got to cut Johansson and Bonino some slack, but....geez...

The GEEF line was vg as a checking line, but I can't recall many (any?) decent scoring chances they created.

Rask was either low event, or not very good.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I got Kap in the 7th ROUND. Your friend taking him 8th overall is wack...
I took Kap 2nd overall in my keeper league so I'm excited to watch some Wild games this season!

Laf went 1st, with Stuetzle going 3rd. I also got Byfield 4th overall. All rookies in the top 6 and then it expanded out to more established depth players in the first round and beyond - Domi, Burakovsky, Reilly Smith etc. type players.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I took Kap 2nd overall in my keeper league so I'm excited to watch some Wild games this season!

Laf went 1st, with Stuetzle going 3rd. I also got Byfield 4th overall. Pretty much all rookies in the top 6 and then it expands out to more established but less impactful players in the first round - Domi, Burakovsky etc. type players.
Makes more sense in a keeper league situation for sure.

My league isn't a keeper league obviously. I got Draisaitl 3rd overall.

Reactions: Rob Brown

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Oh, I thought Dewar was ok. Noticed how his name was pronounced as Du-war, as opposed to rhyming with sewer, like Dewar's Scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad