Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Spidey-pointing.gif

Last edited:

JT29

Jul 17, 2017
that whole Rossi got injured story is fishy as hell. He gave an interview yesterday, in Austrian newspaper and told everyone he's ready to go. He's just waiting for the "go" on Sunday!

Two scenarios here. The Wild didn't like him missing most of the training camp. something like that.
or
He really got hurt during quarantine^^

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
that whole Rossi got injured story is fishy as hell. He gave an interview yesterday, in Austrian newspaper and told everyone he's ready to go. He's just waiting for the "go" on Sunday!

Two scenarios here. The Wild didn't like him missing most of the training camp. something like that.
or
He really got hurt during quarantine^^
Maybe Wild docs uncovered an issue he was previously unaware of prior to coming out of quarantine.

Reactions: JT29

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't think that was offsides. Let the boys play.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Though call, no replay. No choice but to trust the linesman.

I replayed it on YouTube, it was close, true. I get it, but in a scrimmage like this, put the whistles away on close calls like that. Let's see what the skaters can do with a 2 on 1, let's see what the goalie can do.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I replayed it on YouTube, it was close, true. I get it, but in a scrimmage like this, put the whistles away on close calls like that. Let's see what the skaters can do with a 2 on 1, let's see what the goalie can do.
I think they have actual NHL linemen trying to call an actual game like scenario.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That 97 kid looks good, he's gonna get some points.

Also think Johansson could do some damage this year if he keeps getting top 6 time.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He and Fiala finally created some scary action for KK.

It's going to be fun to see how Fiala can do with someone who can skate and handle the puck well.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
A line with Fiala and Kaprizov together would likely be the most entertaining line in the Wild’s history.

I wonder how often they go to it this season. I have to think when the team is down late or struggling to score in general they'll consider it.

I also don't get the feeling that Bonino is going to do much to help that line offensively. I think he's just going to kinda be there. Not a detriment, but not a contributing factor to the offensive success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->