2020 1st, Troy Stecher, Madden, Lockwood and DiPietro

Minnesota trades
2019 2nd, and Matthew Dumba

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I feel like a broken record but I say this every time I come into a Wild thread. They’re all bad proposals and then we still send back a 2nd or 3rd every time.

As for the OP I mean, what can I say that hasn’t been said.
It's to make it look less ridiculous when they offer 5 pieces for one player. "No no, it's really close. In fact Minnesota probably needs a 3rd in there just to make up for the age difference."

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
You want Dumba then Boeser or Horvat is absolutely on the table, otherwise there's not a chance anything happens.

Reactions: Al Lagoon

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Offering up players I am excited about for Dumba at the Draft

Vancouver trades
2020 1st, Troy Stecher, Madden, Lockwood and DiPietro

Minnesota trades
2019 2nd, and Matthew Dumba
We are NOT trading our 2020 1st OR 2018 steal of the draft Tyler Madden. What a joke :facepalm:

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I like Horvat a lot and he at least passes the "is he likely to score more than Dumba?" test that most of the forwards I see offered fail, but I still wouldn't make that trade.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Boeser would be good value but I wouldn't do it. Would need a decent add to consider Horvat

LBCANUCK

Jun 26, 2012
Take out the 1st and Madden and then maybe. Stecher is a top 4 dman and keeps getting better. Dumba is better offensively but thats it.

GoodbyeLuongo

Jun 8, 2012
Seattle
Take out the 1st and Madden and then maybe. Stecher is a top 4 dman and keeps getting better. Dumba is better offensively but thats it.

No he most certainly is not just better offensively. Stecher is becoming a really nice top 4 guy. Dumba is a top 2 guy on almost any team in the league. He is a LOT better than Troy, and this is coming from a huge Stecher fan.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad