Minnesota is the tightest team in the NHL

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Oh well, here is the answer, they looked absolutely gassed in the 2nd part of the 3rd. You can't play this way for very long.

Reactions: gwh

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
So toight.

tenor.gif

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Vegas miraculously escapes the game without a penalty called against them. One of, and I don’t say this lightly, the worstttt outings I’ve ever seen by referees.

Well, to me they had to get PP on what looked like high stick against Zucc at the end of the 3rd. But overall Minnesota lost to Vegas in stamina management. They were destroying a very good team for 1.5 periods and then just stopped playing because of being gassed.

That's the answer to my question in op.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well, to me they had to get PP on what looked like high stick against Zucc at the end of the 3rd. But overall Minnesota lost to Vegas in stamina management. They were destroying a very good team for 1.5 periods and then just stopped playing because of being gassed.

That's the answer to my question in op.

Please refrain from making threads about this team. They're never very good.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Please refrain from making threads about this team. They're never very good.

Nah, they are very good, they got a point in away game vs a very strong opponent. They still need to be better, though. Their bottom6 just don't have enough skill to outplay opponents, but they can outgrind them. The problem is it takes a lot of stamina, and sometimes they go down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad