Hartman
Donato

Eriksson-Ek
Rask
Kunin (RFA)
Greenway (RFA)
Sturm (RFA)
Kaprizov (ELC)

That's 14 forwards. Keeping all of them is technically possible if they don't bring Koivu back and send Sturm back down.

Out of curiousity: if they were to trade one or two of them, who would you say is most likely to go?

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
The Wild have the following forwards going into next season:

Parise
Staal
Zucker
Zuccarello
Fiala
Foligno
Hartman
Donato
Eriksson-Ek
Rask
Kunin (RFA)
Greenway (RFA)
Sturm (RFA)
Kaprizov (ELC)

That's 14 forwards. Keeping all of them is technically possible if they don't bring Koivu back and send Sturm back down.

Out of curiousity: if they were to trade one or two of them, who would you say is most likely to go?

Right now wild aren't making any trades until the summer according to the beat writer who covers wild & if wild do it will be a small trade.

Wild are in a position they have to be all in to keep Kaprizov happy. So if a player is traded, it will be one of dumba or brodin, or Zucker for a top 1c.

Wild with how will they have been playing since early nov are focused on making playoff this year and making some noise. Wild have been one of NHL top team since early Nov after all the struggles. Right now young guys are off limits . The only one who makes sense to move is Zucker to give room to Kaprizov

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Minnesota should focus and try to get Lias Andersson for sure. :nod:

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Right now wild aren't making any trades until the summer according to the beat writer who covers wild & if wild do it will be a small trade.

Wild are in a position they have to be all in to keep Kaprizov happy. So if a player is traded, it will be one of dumba or brodin, or Zucker for a top 1c.

Wild with how will they have been playing since early nov are focused on making playoff this year and making some noise. Wild have been one of NHL top team since early Nov after all the struggles. Right now young guys are off limits . The only one who makes sense to move is Zucker to give room to Kaprizov

If it were that easy, this would have done when Chuck Fletcher was here.

Zucker tops my list to move. Has for 2.5 years.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

I mostly agree, though I don't think any of those players pulls a player that I'd consider a 1C. Hopefully one can be traded for a 2C, though.

I also think more than just one forward is going to go, but the second one may be someone like Foligno or Hartman.

Agree that all of this probably waits until summer, unless another GM is really antsy to make something happen before then.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
This proposal did not age well. Ek has really shown he can handle shutdown duties. Pulj is off in Finland cause he can't handle the NHL. Russell is about the last thing Minnesota needs and Rask has been pretty good as the 4th line center.

There are a lot of 'pinions up in here from Wild fans about their players that are fun to read now.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
This proposal did not age well. Ek has really shown he can handle shutdown duties. Pulj is off in Finland cause he can't handle the NHL. Russell is about the last thing Minnesota needs and Rask has been pretty good as the 4th line center.

There are a lot of 'pinions up in here from Wild fans about their players that are fun to read now.
Was about to post lol on I don’t see Rask rebounding on the 4th line( to be fair not many people did)

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I’ve never seen JP accelerate fast. His brain can’t process what he has to do fast enough to make a decision to skate fast.

I dunno. I just think he stinks. Lol
Pulju could keep up with McD easily in speed. Going to the right position was another thing.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I don’t know why either team does this Trade. It’s not crazy value wise, it just doesn’t make sense.

Yup it all crap . Doesn't matter if it is brown crap or if it is green crap after eating too much cotton candy and having it dye your crap . It the same thing a pile of shit

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
I’ve never seen JP accelerate fast. His brain can’t process what he has to do fast enough to make a decision to skate fast.

I dunno. I just think he stinks. Lol
I never said he had a fast mental processor but his skating is excellent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->