Minecraft - Any interest in PC Server?

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Trying not to die the moment I log in... do we all have the same starting spawn point?
Yes. It's in the woods but you can see a village from spawn. Sprint there and you should find shelter and enough supplies to survive.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Good timing! was thinking about playing again when the update comes out - the new oceans look awesome. RandalGrvs is my username (I think..its been over a year) and there might be a few more names to whitelist but I have to make sure they are the correct ones first. See you there eventually!

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Good timing! was thinking about playing again when the update comes out - the new oceans look awesome. RandalGrvs is my username (I think..its been over a year) and there might be a few more names to whitelist but I have to make sure they are the correct ones first. See you there eventually!
Awesome. I tried to tag you in this thread a couple of times... but the @ command doesn't work with your name.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
You're alive! I added you to the whitelist. Hop on whenever.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't know if I'll have much time in between all the other games I'm playing, but I do miss playing on the HF server! Please whitelist me anyway, just in case. Name is ffatma.

Also, how does one play un-modded Minecraft again? :laugh:

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton

Welcome Back!

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Is it just our xbox live GT that you need then? I dabble in Minecraft when I am bored. An actual server with people might get me back into it.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
I don't know if I'll have much time in between all the other games I'm playing, but I do miss playing on the HF server! Please whitelist me anyway, just in case. Name is ffatma.

Also, how does one play un-modded Minecraft again? :laugh:

Added to the list! Hop on any time.

Is it just our xbox live GT that you need then? I dabble in Minecraft when I am bored. An actual server with people might get me back into it.
This is a PC server so you'd need the username you signed up with on your PC version, if you have it. It's not compatible with Xbox unfortunately.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
I thought Minecraft does have cross platform support now? With the Better Together update?

Maybe only for their Realms servers.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Yes to the north east there should be a village

my place is located at 116 71 98

I broke something of yours by the way, accidentally put a block of dirt over a water source in that glass house. Put some water back in but not sure what the contraption is supposed to be so don't know if I fixed it.

Anyways I took dibs on the other side of that mountain.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I broke something of yours by the way, accidentally put a block of dirt over a water source in that glass house. Put some water back in but not sure what the contraption is supposed to be so don't know if I fixed it.

Anyways I took dibs on the other side of that mountain.

So long as the water got put back in it will work. I was wondering who built that tunnel. I have an idea for the front of the mountain as an entrance.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
HeadCrusher, I saw you were using dirt as your tree cap. I think trees can break dirt, so you need stone of some sort. If you use half slabs nothing will spawn up there either.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
I am having a super hard time getting my old account to work. I bought it in August of 2011, but cant migrate my username to an account. It keeps asking me for my email address, but neither of my two work. And apparently i cant link my old account to an email address without having an email address in the system.

Super frustrating, anyone else have any issues like this?

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Fledge, I added you. Sorry about the delay.

Peak, you might have to email Mojang for help. I know some people had difficulty migrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad