Confirmed Signing with Link: [MIN] Wild sign Ian McCoshen (1 year, $700k, two-way)

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
So much for another past HF trade bait favorite who was offered in every trade as a throw-in. One of these days HF should have a poll for your 3 favorite throw-ins in HF trade offer history.

Obviously, we'd have to ban Ryder and Halak to make it interesting!

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Wow, 2nd rounder with NHL experience.
Never heard of him until right now, and a trip to hockeydb.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
So much for another past HF trade bait favorite who was offered in every trade as a throw-in. One of these days HF should have a poll for your 3 favorite throw-ins in HF trade offer history.

I totally forgot that my fanbase (Florida) did that haha

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Maybe a guy you call up if you want more size. Belpedio is more than ready, maybe Addison later in the year, but they aren't exactly giants. Last year MN called up Bartkowski once or twice. Maybe they didn't re-sign him?

I don't know what Seeler is up to. I'd just as soon have him if he isn't doing anything.

Reactions: brainfreeze

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Shame he never quite developed.

Was a guy I was hoping some years ago could pair up with Matheson(both Boston College defensemen) and now both are gone.

Reactions: violaswallet

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007

Shades of Colliton

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Maybe a guy you call up if you want more size. Belpedio is more than ready, maybe Addison later in the year, but they aren't exactly giants. Last year MN called up Bartkowski once or twice. Maybe they didn't re-sign him?

I don't know what Seeler is up to. I'd just as soon have him if he isn't doing anything.
Bartkowski re-signed for 20 / 21 season ... 700k / 325k

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->