Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
1651853663148.png

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
We need to outscore the enemy to win this game
:laugh: Thanks, Madden!

I feel like this series is happening too fast. Like, I just processed that the Wild won a game in the playoffs, and now they're going to play another already? Am I the only one with this problem?

Reactions: Lapa

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
:laugh: Thanks, Madden!

I feel like this series is happening too fast. Like, I just processed that the Wild won a game in the playoffs, and now they're going to play another already? Am I the only one with this problem?
It's happening slower than usual. No back to back games.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We need at least 1 in St. Louis to win the series, might as well be this one #whynotus

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
What are we drinking? Aside from Hamm's which is required by law to drink during games to be a member of this forum.
that depends entirely on if the children allow me to attend the bar or not. picked up some mikes hard lemonade variety, michelob ultra and mich golden yesterday.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Yeah I may have made that up. But I believe Mich Golden sells better in MN than any other state by a fairly large margin. At least I read that at one point...

It's also brewed in none other than... St. Louis...

maybe I should reconsider
yeah i may have to dump it out now just because of this new information. iv wasted more money on worse. for the cause right?

Reactions: 7dayBender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad