GDT: MIN @ NYI - 6:30pm - Boldy's Calder Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Parise is going to cost us more against the cap in 2024-25 than any player on the islanders makes. Oh well

Bowldee-Goodr-O(sucks)-Feeyalla
Greenway-Erikkson-Ek-Fohleeno
Doowur-Rask-Doohaym
Kapreezoff-heartman-Zookerello

Brodeen-Dumba
Goalogoskee-Spurjin
coolikov-marrul

Talbot

vs

Parise-Pageau-Wahlstrom
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck
Beauvillier-Nelson-palmieri
Lee-Barzal-Bailey

Pelech-Mayfield
Chara-Dobson
Salo-Greene

Sorokin

Last edited:
Reactions: 57special

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I feel like we are going to get ambushed in this game. Have a healthy respect for Trotz's teams.

DemidovSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Foligno injury probably from when he crashed into the boards last game. Well, that means GREEF line isn’t a thing, so we’re getting bad greenway today.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

mad-tantrum.gif

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This feels like a 100% trap game but this team has surprised me quite a bit this year. Still....after Friday nights hype against a top contender this could be a letdown

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
They got a foot and half of snow yesterday, with lots of wind. Will we even have a game?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Probably, but his argument will be there if he ends the season at like 47 points in 49 games and Zegras/Raymond have 60s in 82
I agree his arguement will be there, but the others will get the votes for having been there the entire season.

I think he would need to legitimately get within a handful of points to steal that attention to get on the radar because of the late start.

DemidovSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I agree his arguement will be there, but the others will get the votes for having been there the entire season.

I think he would need to legitimately get within a handful of points to steal that attention to get on the radar because of the late start.
I don’t know. I think I disagree. He’ll have a ton of attention around the league if he continues like this, regardless of if he wins the trophy (I do agree with you that odds are really slim).

Reactions: TaLoN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Probably, but his argument will be there if he ends the season at like 47 points in 49 games and Zegras/Raymond have 60s in 82

McDavid finished 3rd his Calder year with 48p in 45 games. He would need a lot of players to get injured or completely fall off a cliff for Bodly to have a chance with roughly 50 games played.

There are lots of rookies having good seasons. Lundell, Zegras, Raymond, Bunting, and Seider are my current top-5 (no particular order). A couple will fall out for whatever reason during the season, but I think the top-3 come from that group.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
McDavid finished 3rd his Calder year with 48p in 45 games. He would need a lot of players to get injured or completely fall off a cliff for Bodly to have a chance with roughly 50 games played.

There are lots of rookies having good seasons. Lundell, Zegras, Raymond, Bunting, and Seider are my current top-5 (no particular order). A couple will fall out for whatever reason during the season, but I think the top-3 come from that group.
Agree. That's why Boldy needs to really wow people by at least getting close in points.

Time served counts.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Seider is having a huge year, he probably deserves it the most. Pacing for 50 points while playing solid D is insane for a rookie D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->